Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

After spending a full day with the snippets that breakdown and change in California is still the highlight for me!

Cannot fucking wait for the album but that song especially.

im late to the party!!! where r the snippets?

edit: (mods) idk if this was okay to ask plz dun give me a warning point if it wassss

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

okay LFL is looking so much worse after this era has begun and the snippets have come out...WOW. Sis is really not aging well

i wish i can delete LFL era from my memory

the only good thing about it when she followed me & DMd me at that time 

:smile3:

Why are we getting banned for posting links to previews that were released officially by a website that sells the album. It's not a leak.... I swear this forum does the most sometimes

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

okay LFL is looking so much worse after this era has begun and the snippets have come out...WOW. Sis is really not aging well

I'll pray for You ArtDecoDelRey - you and that disgusting mouth of yours

original.gif

I'll pray for You ArtDecoDelRey - you and that disgusting mouth of yours

original.gif

Why are we getting banned for posting links to previews that were released officially by a website that sells the album. It's not a leak.... I swear this forum does the most sometimes

ben and ed literally have a button under their desk to shut this website down at all times.

Honeymoon says what the actual fuck

The crackheads on this thread this fine evening. Jesus.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Honeymoon, but LFL is everything we were expecting at its release time and so much more.

original.gif

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Honeymoon, but LFL is everything we were expecting at its release time and so much more.

nononono

nothing i was expecting

if i wanna speak honestly, it was a huge disappointment

(change, cherry, get free, heroin) my favs tho 

:smile3:

L4L without Summer Bummer, Groupie Love and Tomorrow Never Came and three awesome replacement songs would have been good. I love LFL but it is a regression from Honeymoon. NFR looks like its back on track to be like Honeymoon and Ultraviolence.

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

LFL was beautiful... I think sonically my favorite thing about it was the distorted bass looming in the background on songs like Cherry, 13 Beaches, Heroin etc.

It's only my dark city, only my new man...