Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I think Lana can snatch a grammy for best alternative album if she's nominated. Hell maybe she's even got a shot in the rock categories, Masseduction won best rock song so Venice Bitch can win too  :flutter:

Venice Bitch being nominated for any grammy would be a literal dream

TjRQ.gifLczfoG7.gifTjRQ.gif

Ooooh be my once in a lifetime :hair:

Hold me love me touch me honey :hair:

I love doin time but the first time I'm gonna listen to the album I'm gonna be like "end, end, end END"

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I really she gets nominated for AOTY at the Grammy's next year, idk this seems to be her most cohesive album Ever (even more than LFL was).

Our girl deserve so much a Grammy plus it would make haters shut the fuck up cause the only thing they can say is that the bitch they stan is a Grammy Winner and Lana isn't.

i don't understand how u decided to put "cohesive" and "LFL" in one sentence...  :facepalm:

giphy.gif

A friend of mine who normally doesn't like Lana's music said that HIAB sounds touching, Bartender is the most interesting, Love song is cute and Cinnamon is great. He also likes the rest of the snippets except the title track, MAC and Hope.

NFR will slap so hard that even people who don't like Lana will appreciate it

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

A friend of mine who normally doesn't like Lana's music said that HIAB sounds touching, Bartender is the most interesting, Love song is cute and Cinnamon is great. He also likes the rest of the snippets except the title track, MAC and Hope.

NFR will slap so hard that even people who don't like Lana will appreciate it

MAC sweetie...

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

This video makes me so angry I can’t even watch it https://twitter.com/girisinbikinis/status/1158824405369155585?s=21 the guy right at the beginning was literally harassing her for you know what.. security was trying to back him up but Lana said “I’ll walk him downstairs”.. she’s so sweet and patient. He even posted a video of him trying to get a selfie with her and was all proud about it.. have a little respect! You’re literally harassing a stranger. She was so uncomfortable. Ew

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

This video makes me so angry I can’t even watch it https://twitter.com/girisinbikinis/status/1158824405369155585?s=21 the guy right at the beginning was literally harassing her for you know what.. security was trying to back him up but Lana said “I’ll walk him downstairs”.. she’s so sweet and patient. He even posted a video of him trying to get a selfie with her and was all proud about it.. have a little respect! You’re literally harassing a stranger. She was so uncomfortable. Ew

this is what i hate about the crazy fans...and this isn't even the worst by far

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

imagine shouting "Lana, can you sign this?" when there are like several people closer to her and the chances she'll hear and decide to sign your shit are 0%, especially when she's heading to the car

giphy.gif

Bartender's melody is stuck in my head today :hair: :trisha:

I forgot it already, I forgot almost all of them and the link died. :( can you remind me? Send a voice note of you humming it smsmmsmssmsk

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

I forgot it already, I forgot almost all of them and the link died. :( can you remind me? Send a voice note of you humming it smsmmsmssmsk

kskskskskksks you really just said that i-

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose