Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

If you google "Lana Del Rey Season Of The Witch" and look at the results from the last hour you will NOT find the song online on a Russian web. Warning you so that you DON'T do it

Omg I can't believe it's NOT there

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

If you google "Lana Del Rey Season Of The Witch" and look at the results from the last hour you will NOT find the song online on a Russian web. Warning you so that you DON'T do it

Omg thank you, I almost did that. But now I know to stay away from.there cause it's dangerous. You're a real trooper!

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

If you google "Lana Del Rey Season Of The Witch" and look at the results from the last hour you will NOT find the song online on a Russian web. Warning you so that you DON'T do it

56 minutes ago already lol

giphy.gif

Totally not doing this! Thanks for the warning. Will avoid at all costs!

Is it just me or the cover is just... meh?

It’s nice, I like it but am not blown away by it. Obv very excited we got it. I love the background vocals and how they come in from diff sides. It sounds extremely muffled to me though, not in a good way. Also the song is extremely repetitive, no fault on her for that but it doesn’t really go anywhere. I’ll still listen to it though lol! :hooker: