Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I know we all came to the conclusion that neohumanism isn’t Lana but I do think it’s strange that they posted in May the 8.30 release date

Idk how Insta works so idk if it shows when something is edited? Did they edit that post AFTER the announcement?

It was edited. Instagram used to show when the caption was edited after posting, I'm not sure how to check it now.

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

i hope some of ur personalities get a facelift after you listen to nfr and it cleanses ur auras and clears ur acne cause something is fuckin with y’alls feng shui for you guys to STILL be acting like this after she has literally given the gays everything they wanted.

Stream Season of the Witch tomorrow!

meanwhile you can stream Doin' Time :)

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

She also said in March on Twitter that she doesn't know when it will come out but clearly that is ignored by people because it doesn't run with their "LANA LIED 2 ME!!!!!!!" bullshit

That’s true too, but March was a little late to say that and I think that’s why people are mainly pissed. She should’ve updated during the live where she said she was releasing Hope. She could’ve simply said “I know what I said about the album being released top of the new year but it’s going to take a little longer to cook so bear with me and you’ll get to hear the album in a few months time.” Something that simple would’ve helped keep confusion at bay bc she made her fans expect to hear an album just for them to be disappointed because there isn’t an album out yet until 8 months later

I think some were expecting it when she said when it was ORIGINALLY projected to be out, so once that time passed, they felt deceived. They’re allowed to feel that way.

This “entitlement” some are acting like they’ve never been a part of always comes around every era. UV with the May date. LFL with the May date also. Don’t pretend you haven’t been an “entitled” stan wanting an album (this isn’t meant for the person I quoted, just the ones in general saying “you’re all being entitled brats!!”)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

That’s true too, but March was a little late to say that and I think that’s why people are mainly pissed. She should’ve updated during the live where she said she was releasing Hope. She could’ve simply said “I know what I said about the album being released top of the new year but it’s going to take a little longer to cook so bear with me and you’ll get to hear the album in a few months time.” Something that simple would’ve helped keep confusion at bay bc she made her fans expect to hear an album just for them to be disappointed because there isn’t an album out yet until 8 months later

I think some were expecting it when she said when it was ORIGINALLY projected to be out, so once that time passed, they felt deceived. They’re allowed to feel that way.

This “entitlement” some are acting like they’ve never been a part of always comes around every era. UV with the May date. LFL with the May date also. Don’t pretend you haven’t been an “entitled” stan wanting an album (this isn’t meant for the person I quoted, just the ones in general saying “you’re all being entitled brats!!”)

They're allowed to feel that way since holding on to almost 9 months of bitterness makes them feel better for some unknown reason

I don't see what it accomplishes

Time went by

The album wasn't released when Lana thought it would be

She said on Twitter in March that the album is in fact done but she isn't sure about a release date

Then announced in June that it will be released in 2 months

And we now have a release date

So what do those feelings accomplish

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

She should've done this, she should've done that... This needs to stop. When she announced that the album would probably be out on top of the year, it was last September, she hadn't finished the album yet and kept working on it for 3~4 months. Things can change so much even in a short period of time and it's understandable that she didn't justify herself over an estimation or a "maybe", because nothing was done yet. It's not like she announced on all of her socials that the album would be out in January. She estimated a potential release period in a radio interview that almost everybody forgot about. And then as someone else said, she cleared things up in March by saying she didn't know when the album was coming out, which was more than enough.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

They're allowed to feel that way since holding on to almost 9 months of bitterness makes them feel better for some unknown reason

I don't see what it accomplishes

Time went by

The album wasn't released when Lana thought it would be

She said on Twitter in March that the album is in fact done but she isn't sure about a release date

Then announced in June that it will be released in 2 months

And we now have a release date

So what do those feelings accomplish

I have no clue, all I’m saying is this is NOTHING NEW. this happens every. album. era. There’s such minimal meaning in complaining about them bc it’s just as annoying as them complaining that it took an extra 8 months. This “fight” is pointless

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

She should've done this, she should've done that... This needs to stop. When she announced that the album would probably be out on top of the year, it was last September, she hadn't finished the album yet and kept working on it for 3~4 months. Things can change so much even in a short period of time and it's understandable that she didn't justify herself over an estimation or a "maybe", because nothing was done yet. It's not like she announced on all of her socials that the album would be out in January. She estimated a potential release period in a radio interview that almost everybody forgot about. And then as someone else said, she cleared things up in March by saying she didn't know when the album was coming out, which was more than enough.

Mte

Leave it to some delulus to fixate on one statement Lana made while completely ignoring the most recent one

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

i agree it's strange to be like, obsessed like really obsessed with an artist, that's not healthy. tbh i also think that a message from lana would've saved the situation bc yeah, i am excited for the album, but it could've been much better if lana didn't mention the album a year ago and waited til january when she released Hope. then a lil bit of promo during this year and the era would've been perfect just like the album. 

literally google yandex it, millions of sites pop up

Yeah I'm really not getting this "you don't have to GIVE UP ON HER" thing...like, she's not my man who lost his job. I'm not kicking her out at 3 am and selling her things on ebay lmao. She "owes us absolutely nothing at all" yet at the same time, I'm supposed to be endlessly devoted to her for decades on end no matter what? Que?? She doesn't even know me, yet my undying love is apparently necessary? And people are bringing up all these other artists whose fans have evidently been displaying this passionate, unwavering devotion for 10+ years like, okay, that's...pathetic, not normal. Stanning is fun to joke about, but it shouldn't be normalized. If we owe artists anything for the art they've made that we enjoy, then it's money. Not our souls. And I've bought the albums I liked, even the deluxe versions.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

the post lfl members of this forum are awful for blowing smoke up each other’s asses and convincing themselves they’re entitled to lana’s content.

patience is a virtue. the album is coming, not like any of you guys even deserve new content from her at this point.

she deadass just banged out her best album in two years and this is how y’all act.

yawn x2.

it ain't OUT YET

patience is your virtue, not mine

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189