Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

She literally sent out a tweet in March telling people the album is done but she doesn't know when it will be released. Just because she did not phrase it exactly the way u want her to doesn't mean it does not exist. Get over yourself

I wasn't asking for her to tweet the exact release date. Learn to read. Just a "yeah it's gonna be a while" would suffice. 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I wasn't asking for her to tweet the exact release date. Learn to read. Just a "yeah it's gonna be a while" would suffice.

Who said u said that tho

U asked for a tweet saying the album will be delayed

What part of "the album is done but who knows when it will be released" in March does not scream 'delay' to u? Especially since she said that after her previous statement saying top of the year?

The album was done, but it wasn't being released when she had originally said it would be. Hence, a delay occurred

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

shut up fat im literally listening to it right now.

nice people will find it if they msg me on twitter

Yeah I said UNLESS[...]

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

https://open.spotify.com/track/31FBEeTXpaeCncCbCmS7ax

is the link work for you guys?

i'm from Indonesia.

The link opens but I can't play the song yet, nor can I find it if I search for it. Maybe in 6 hours (I'm in Portugal - GMT time)?

I can't believe it's real omg I thought I was a clown falling for it, turns out I'm the entire circus :flop:

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

Lana loves me so much she deadass released a brand new song just  so I could replace Hope lmaaaaaaaaaaaao now NFR will be a 10/10 for me thanks mom for killing that atrocious song S7LHVe3.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Please read. I literally said, all she should’ve done is told people who watched her live, which was fans who wanted to know about the album, that the album will be out later in the year. That’s all. Get off your high horse. This doesn’t “need to stop”. No, she announced the album’s title and ETA which was wrong and in December, since she knew that by that point, she could’ve just as easily said it’ll be out later in the year. It’s easy. & people are allowed to think one way or another of the way she publicly talks about her upcoming projects.

You all bitch that she doesn’t say enough, so when someone suggests that she does, you all bitch and say “No! This needs to stop! I didn’t say it so it ISNT allowed to be said, and nobody is allowed to think that way!!! You’re eNtItLeD!!!! ShE dOeSnT oWe YoU aNyThInG!!” Lol hypocrite. You were prolly one of the ones bitching in January that she didn’t mention anything about the album then too

Stay “woke” hahaha

Sorry but I literally NEVER complained about anything unlike you who complained almost every single day about everything, and I cannot accept being told I'm an hypocrite when I never "bitched" about anything. But I understand it's easier to attack people than accept a constructive argument. Now stay pressed.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Spotify shows Season of the Witch for me but not LFA and I’m in the US

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

The link works, so she's actually releasing the song. But it doesn't allow to play it, at least in Spain.

Wait until midnight. 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."