Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Is it good?

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Who could've thought that we'd be getting the cover art + tracklist + release date + vinyl colors + snippets + two brand new songs in the spam of a week, she really decided to step up and shove it all up our asses and I can't do anything but stan

9533e9795fe9f4337c423acef32461c447e1a641

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I’m totally not looking for a way to hear this!!!

Patience is a virtue I guess. :troll:

i think we might be getting a deluxe version... the cover for LFA has a painted sky. she clearly still wants it referenced to nr.

LFA, Yosemite and RBFY

and then after NFR! a fun lil EP with covers - Cactus, I Talk To Jesus etc

rihKQ8M.gif

It also reminds me of her UV sessions because it seems like she sung this in one take maybe, and you can tell but that's what's so great about it. Her voice is loose and relaxed. 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

LFA needs to be on the album! So beautiful

I know for a fact LFA will be on my album! Be gone Hope we have a new, skinnier and more talented girl to close this album

1503883204-sbwosch.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Can someone confirm if this is actually her studio vocals or a fanmade remix using the Insta snippet

It's real, it's already on Apple Music in NZ

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I’m totally not looking for a way to hear this! Patience is a virtue I guess. :troll:

I know! We were blessed by not being born in NZ. God made us in another timezone so we could be the example of living a simple life, listening to songs only hours after the others. Only the weak ones will look for leaks. And we are the strong ones, of course. Please don't try to make us live a sinful life, and keep us far away from any .mp3 

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

She heard our cries about scrapping so many songs from LFL and is finally making up for it! I'm gonna cry omfg :krylie: her year of silence and lies was just a test. We passed! We made it gays...we made it..

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

She’s done this on my birthday. Generous queen. I have no choice but stan!

Happy birthday!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.