Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Coachella seemed like Lana trying to make a full song out of the "stairway to heaven" song she wrote, which resulted in the song sounding too try hard and corny. The "stairway to heaven" bit she posted on instagram had her real emotions, but the rest of Coachella felt kinda forced. You can tell that Looking for America has her full emotions and that she's not trying too hard for the sake of making a song. These are her true thoughts and emotions.

qfrWuBl.png

Fun fact: on the version she shared on instagram she sings "Took the train back to Lake Placid that's another space and time", but the official released version she sings "Took the train back to Lake Placid, that's another place and time"  :hooker:

idk why but this fun fact makes me really sad  :ohno:

locals only

Imagine how horrible the song would sound if she went straight to Rick and Kieron Menzies. Wo would have got cheap garage trap beats over these beautiful vocals and lyrics. Looking For Our Children's Children  :toofunny:  Thank God for Jack

WOW these 2 new songs are fucking flawless and they're not even a part of the album. Oh how I wish she could quickly add them to the end and have them pressed onto the vinyls that we've already ordered lol.

We still have Charlie angel's song AND mv

A possible maleficent soundtrack(i hope)

THE ALBUM, radio live lounge, a mini tour

Yees

Oh and the poetry book :creep:

Omg I literally forgot about the DOUBLE VIDEO too

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

In Looking For America I hear that Sgt Peppery sound she was talking about when she said that about NFR holy shit I hear it it’s in the background in the second chorus fuckkkkkkkkkkkk

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole