Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Tomorrow through Sunday.

Ah okay good. So that means 3 videos AND the Dont Call Me Angel video

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

lana went from "i aint even got it on me" to "damn ma it IS that serious"

She was recording a lot but was keeping her mouth shut. I’ll try to remember that next era when nothing happens.

Ah okay good. So that means 3 videos AND the Dont Call Me Angel video

I wonder it’s gonna be for which song. The « Grease » vibe would make sense for a more upbeat song, I think?!?

I constantly forget about how she was becoming a pilot. We were hit with so many things in september. She dropped 2 songs out of nowhere, announced an album called "Norman Fucking Rockwell" and a poetry book called "Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" and talked about getting her pilot license.

qfrWuBl.png

The thing about Lana working with Jack is even short songs like LFA the recent music has sounded so good as much as I crave more VB’s where it’s almost 10 minutes

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Is it the same basic version we heard on her Twitter or something fuller?

I can't recall both versions to compare, but the song is short (2 minutes and something), switches some words, and is of course HD and has a "fuller" production

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

When u really think about it. Lana's a lot like Carmen Sandiego. Revisitng earlier times n themes w mv's? Always just in n out from the spotlight? Looking for America? POLAROIDS? Mhm 024.gif

Our girl was not training to be a pilot, she has been studying to become a chef because she cooked for us a whole damn FEAST!

Thats good bc plane food's usually not that good. Thoughtful pilot kween

UV/Honeymoon

We went from having nothing to having:

NFR on Aug 30 (and sounding like her best since UV)

Double MV by Rich Lee

Shooting another video

Miley/Ariana soundtrack collab in the fall

Guillermo Del Toro soundtrack with 60s rock Lana

Looking for America

poetry book

September BBC Live Lounge

2019-2020 tour

Possible Disney soundtrack

What even :defeated:

she's also apparently been invited to the priscilla presley castings I--

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Omg wait, is she officialy releasing Looking for America, like, today?? 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

For me better than doin time' I had it on repeat in my car and im already addicted.

Holy fk girl. You just complain about EVERYTHING. Lana's best album cover - meh; tracklist - meh; amazing cover moody boifriend - meh. U stan summertime sadness remix and live in 2012 or what? Go stream HIADTFAWLMTH-BIHI and clean ur "taste".

Are you confusing me with someone else lol

I never said any of those things boo

Guys, this is completly random, but I would just like to say thank you for making up LanaBoards. I've been lurking on and off since 2014 and after my show last month I started to become really excited about Lana again and I decided to come here more often and keep up with y'all. Not only it's nice to be in a place where I could read or write and fangirl about the singer I hold the most close to my heart with other people who somewhat feel the same, but it's been really important to me to find a distraction. I'm on summer vacation, don't have that many friends or things to do (or the will to do something more elaborate), and I'm going through some sort of heartbreak right now and trying to relearn how to go through my life without having someone in my life the way I used to have.

There's some drama around but that keeps me entertained too. It's amazing how we have so many different views about something. You're all pretty funny and talented. Looking at some of your posts has been really comforting these past days when I'm currently feeling the most alone I ever did in years, so, yeah... Thank you   :rollin:

This is cheesy but let me heal in peace. One post short from page 3000.

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

Let’s hope she keeps doing things like LFA randomly, I love when she does this lmao

giphy.gif

Yes it's out in some countries

Fuck! I'm so happy she released it so quickly, it's such a lovely song. The artwork is so simple and beautiful too

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***