Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Fuck! I'm so happy she released it so quickly, it's such a lovely song. The artwork is so simple and beautiful too

And the painted sky is perfect matching the NFR cover ugh her mind

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Guys, this is completly random, but I would just like to say thank you for making up LanaBoards. I've been lurking on and off since 2014 and after my show last month I started to become really excited about Lana again and I decided to come here more often and keep up with y'all. Not only it's nice to be in a place where I could read or write and fangirl about the singer I hold the most close to my heart with other people who somewhat feel the same, but it's been really important to me to find a distraction. I'm on summer vacation, don't have that many friends or things to do (or the will to do something more elaborate), and I'm going through some sort of heartbreak right now and trying to relearn how to go through my life without having someone in my life the way I used to have.

There's some drama around but that keeps me entertained too. It's amazing how we have so many different views about something. You're all pretty funny and talented. Looking at some of your posts has been really comforting these past days when I'm currently feeling the most alone I ever did in years, so, yeah... Thank you   :rollin:

This is cheesy but let me heal in peace. One post short from page 3000.

In a very similar boat as you this summer, except I found this board rather than rediscovered it. All love to you  :flutter:

locals only

Guys, this is completly random, but I would just like to say thank you for making up LanaBoards. I've been lurking on and off since 2014 and after my show last month I started to become really excited about Lana again and I decided to come here more often and keep up with y'all. Not only it's nice to be in a place where I could read or write and fangirl about the singer I hold the most close to my heart with other people who somewhat feel the same, but it's been really important to me to find a distraction. I'm on summer vacation, don't have that many friends or things to do (or the will to do something more elaborate), and I'm going through some sort of heartbreak right now and trying to relearn how to go through my life without having someone in my life the way I used to have.

There's some drama around but that keeps me entertained too. It's amazing how we have so many different views about something. You're all pretty funny and talented. Looking at some of your posts has been really comforting these past days when I'm currently feeling the most alone I ever did in years, so, yeah... Thank you   :rollin:

Love you!

side note: love LFA and Lana but isn't it a tad bit ironic that she released this the morning after she attended churchome which mostly supports the NRA i'm-

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

awww this is so cute! melts my heart. lanaboards can really feel like family sometimes. <3

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

There's some drama around but that keeps me entertained too. It's amazing how we have so many different views about something. You're all pretty funny and talented. Looking at some of your posts has been really comforting these past days when I'm currently feeling the most alone I ever did in years, so, yeah... Thank you :rollin:

BIIIIIIIITCH. idgaf about that corny stuff tf welcome rs_500x281-160330155533-hug.gif hope u add to the chaos n laughter! Nd I mean, go thru what u go thru, but just know we're here to make ya laugh nd or seethe. Clownery's plenty here, ya might get sick of it but just rise above it lol :giggle: nd, hope ur ok..! :heart:

UV/Honeymoon

thanks for opening up and sharing! that's super awesome and hard to do. and i'm glad The Boards are comforting <3333 

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

Are we at 3000?

Also that lb post was cute I’ve been here since the beginning of the year and I check this website like it’s the newspaper with my morning cup of coffee :hooker:

We’re so glad you’re here!!! You seem like such a sweet person and a valuable addition to this community!!! I’m so glad it makes you feel happy and comforts you!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Even coming from slightly different circumstances, I kind of feel the same as you about this site. I read it for months -maybe since late 2018-, then decided to make an account, and I've felt so comfortable just standing here, reading amazing views on the most and the less important topics, and laughing so much (I still can't forget that post about NFR's deluxe edition coming with a kit to grow your own moths).

So thank you all for creating such a warm space for us to come and for making us stay.

I can't recall both versions to compare, but the song is short (2 minutes and something), switches some words, and is of course HD and has a "fuller" production

Thank you!

I could see myself loving the BAR lyric changes if the second chorus - bridge - final chorus- outro are the same as the old version. It would be a tale of romance leading to resent.

As long as she didn't get rid of the architecture line.

I could see myself loving the BAR lyric changes if the second chorus - bridge - final chorus- outro are the same as the old version. It would be a tale of romance leading to resent.

As long as she didn't get rid of the architecture line.

okay that would be a serve

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Love you!

side note: love LFA and Lana but isn't it a tad bit ironic that she released this the morning after she attended churchome which mostly supports the NRA i'm-

I think she may not even be aware of the political landscape that allows the mass shootings to happen, actually. I mean, she's shown herself to be anti Trump and that's nice, but she clearly isn't diving deep on political matters nor has she done it before either. She has many times romanticized about weapons in her songs, just as a part of the USA imagery she's so in love with. A mass shooting is something that breaks everybody "in a cellular level" (as I think she said), but the reasoning concerning it isn't going further in Lana's case. Maybe with time she will be able to come with broader conclusions about the social events that cause conflict within her. And that would be amazing to see, actually. Imagine her looking at her previous work from a gender critical perspective, per example. 

Imma b out, but do ya think we'll reach 3k pages today? Can someone b a buddy nd quote this on it later? I'd appreciateeeee iiiit :

Love you 3000 giphy.gif

Please n ty!

I got you!

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: