Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

:rip: thats jack's finger releasing the guitar strings

I'm sure there are means to make sure it doesn't sound like a glitch. Anyway, the song is beautiful. 

I CANT LISTEN TO LOOKING FOR AMERICA OR SEASON OF THE WITCH, GOD HATES GAYS

Keep calm, we’ll all see the light soon

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I'm sure there are means to make sure it doesn't sound like a glitch. Anyway, the song is beautiful. 

it doesnt though? it never occured to me that it could be anything else than what it is

image.png

LDR7 - Pre-Release Thread is coming  :hooker:

I hope it’s actually an audiobook of the poetry book lmAO

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Who said u said that tho

U asked for a tweet saying the album will be delayed

What part of "the album is done but who knows when it will be released" in March does not scream 'delay' to u? Especially since she said that after her previous statement saying top of the year?

The album was done, but it wasn't being released when she had originally said it would be. Hence, a delay occurred

No offence but how come you only post to jump into arguments. Like even your signature seems like it was chosen to start arguments lmao.

locals only

it doesnt though? it never occured to me that it could be anything else than what it is

Here an oversensitive ear, then. Glad that it didn't bother you!

No offence but how come you only post to jump into arguments. Like even your signature seems like it was chosen to start arguments lmao.

Stupid posts will be clocked!

Looking for America is gorgeous!

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

She basically pulled another Coachella by making a song about current events and politics, but this time she did it CORRECTLY :oprah3:

Glad she's learned from her mistake.  :hooker:

The song is beautiful. But the production... Anyone else heard the weird taps at the end of the song, and the abrupt cut of the sound at the very end? It sounded as if some of them made accidentally some noise and then they forgot to erase it from the official song. I hate when this happens.

I don't like the production either but this was done in like, a day. Maybe they'll work on it some more later on.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.