Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Y’all think it’s dropping Friday at midnight?

Yes

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Guys, please stop discussing Eclipse here, this is not the space for that. I don't care if you're pro or anti eclipse, it does not matter. This is off topic posting and honestly veers into some pretty offensive territory sometimes. If you want to gossip and bitch, do it somewhere else. This is not the place for it. I'm going to be harsher with WPs and modqueues over this. Consider this your final collective warning. This is not up for discussion.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Guys, please stop discussing Eclipse here, this is not the space for that. I don't care if you're pro or anti eclipse, it does not matter. This is off topic posting and honestly veers into some pretty offensive territory sometimes. If you want to gossip and bitch, do it somewhere else. This is not the place for it. I'm going to be harsher with WPs and modqueues over this. Consider this your final collective warning. This is not up for discussion.

Thank you! So many people on this site act immature. Lana Boards is a very diverse community! Let's keep it civil and nice :)

tumblr_m9li5eLE0H1rah8xoo1_500.gif

this is a breath of fresh air, thank you so much

i feel like we can collectively be a lot nicer without dragging people to shit.

Why don't you finally put out that masterpost you were speaking of months ago, instead of rushing in to defend yourself from criticism you clearly don't believe is valid, anyway.

I don't know about anyone else, but it's the height of vanity to me - to maintain that you haven't done anything wrong, and yet here you are pulling every receipt there is.

Like, look. If you feel that people are attacking you for no good reason, then there's no good reason to defend yourself, either.

Save your breath and let your actions speak for themselves, if there's really nothing to fault you for. Then again, this is all just a game of pulling focus and getting attention - which involves a lot of indignant yapping and doing exactly fuck-all, so...

The only reason I haven't shared that masterpost here is purely because this exact drama happened around the time I was planning on sharing it and it turned me off from this forum once again and I stopped posting actively. The masterpost was shared with people who contacted me about it on Twitter.

I tried that as well, how many times shit happened without me being involved or posting? I AM TIRED OF OTHER PEOPLE DEFENDING ME AND GETTING WARNING POINTS BECAUSE OF ME SO I CAME HERE TO DEFEND MYSELF AND I'M TRYING TO BE SILENCED. Where are you to tell people to stop hating on me and causing drama? 

I don't start any of this. I don't even post here anymore. 

Noted!

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

awomen

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

!!

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Thank fucking God. Good night. 

I haven't paid much attention to Lana the past few months & I sure as hell am I not reading the entire thread lol.

What's up with the poetry book? Is it going to be released with the album or as a separate project?

That song with Ariana and Miley (are those the wrong people? idk?) - was it even real or did it end up being a rumor? Did it ever come out?

Were there any songs registered since LFL that aren't on the album? I want to update my list of Lana stuff :) 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

I haven't paid much attention to Lana the past few months & I sure as hell am I not reading the entire thread lol.

What's up with the poetry book? Is it going to be released with the album or as a separate project?

That song with Ariana and Miley (are those the wrong people? idk?) - was it even real or did it end up being a rumor? Did it ever come out?

Were there any songs registered since LFL that aren't on the album? I want to update my list of Lana stuff :)

recap:

violets bent backwards - we don’t know what’s going on with it anymore? she never updated a released alongside nfr so it’s kind of incognito, but she posted more poems today so i guess it’s coming?

charlie’s angels - a music video was filmed for it and i think it releases later this year around the same time as the film

everything is on the album we are aware of that she has mentioned, including BAR, which we didn’t expect.

1. The poetry book is on hold as far as we know. The latest update we have is she posted a poem today... so that’s all we know

2. The collab with Miley & Ariana is real but isn’t released yet

3. No registered songs afaik about unreleased songs from LFL apart from maybe BAR that’ll be on NFR and Yosemite and RBFY that we already knew about

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Thank you!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Dismantle the two party system! 

Communism! 

Eat ass! 

Is this relevant to the youths of today? 

i like you.

giphy.gif

Thanks! :D 

I like me too!

Self love is important!

giphy.gif