Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Not even gonna pretend to lie about reading the past few pages bc, yeah. but did we actually get some kind of confirmation on the songs/mv's? 

Also, I'm real happy about her poem for her. Like it's stupid but I felt that, and I'm glad. It almost sounds spiritual

yes we received confirmation and a screenshot from eclipses’ twitter (@ultrasubversive for the info)

Whatever's ooooooohn toniiiiiiite QlWyy-1.gif mm ok but im guessing she really might change a huge chunk of the lyrics if we're basing it off the snippet. The chorus (es?) change already indicates a kind of shift in perspective. U dont really know as much fully bc its just a snippet but. From a more detached perspective, to a more engaging one? Less directive, nd more complicit from u did it all for fame, to dancing in topanga w u.

The track might seem more present and less seeped/ past-heavy if that makes sense for starters.

U've already got a shift of mindset, where it's more unified, their efforts together, and its less about just him, but gives easier way to let on their relationship wordplay wise, synonymizing her openness to dance w how their relationship is going/went. I'm excited 2GTY.gif

UV/Honeymoon

Bummer, I really hoped we'd get the singles today so I could listen to them on my weekend trip :creep:

The still looks pretty though. Excited for all of this :)

you could say its a...

...summer bummer :creep:

im sorry

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

And I’m, waaaaaaaaaasteeeed

ColorfulHopefulBassethound-size_restrict

DON’T LEAVE, I JUST NEED A WAAAAKE-UP CALL

JealousGivingEel-size_restricted.gif

I’m FAAAAAAAAAACIIINNG THE GREEAAAAATEEEST

BlHW.gif

THE GREATEST LOSS OF THEM ALL

tenor.gif?itemid=5030504

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

When the album’s out i’m definitely not listening i want it to be fresh when the deluxe edition featuring yosemite, life is beautiful and the music video for cola is released i can wait a few more months