Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

FIILY is obviously catchier and sweeter, but I definitely do prefer The Greatest

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedย Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.ย 

ย 

i guess I dont like using the word leak bc it makes it feel like we had a role in the early release of these songs, when in reality they all came from official sources. Google play and Youtube.

Looool she bout to cut ties with Google, I just realized these are both Google products.

i guess I dont like using the word leak bc it makes it feel like we had a role in the early release of these songs, when in reality they all came from official sources. Google play and Youtube.

Looool she bout to cut ties with Google, I just realized these are both Google products.

Youtube? So, what happened? I was sleeping through this one lol

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

Youtube? So, what happened? I was sleeping through this one lol

Fuck it I love you was uploaded to Youtube via her official channel and some gay out there screengrabbed the audio.

Gays asking for link today in this thread3FOX.gif

ย 

ย 

One of my favorite things in every pre-release era, the users who come out of the woodwork with no userpic and less than 4 posts like "link plz"ย  :creepna:ย  :creepna:ย  :creepna:

I did find a tweet that says this but this one isnโ€™t from Elle; itโ€™s from annedauphine

Could u send it to me sis, please?

original.gif

They downloaded FIILY for like one minute on Youtube at midnight EST

ย 

ย 

Fuck it I love you was uploaded to Youtube via her official channel and some gay out there screengrabbed the audio.

Thank you for explaining that messย  :flutter:

Do we know if it was just the official audio or if there was MV?

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif