Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

It would be awful if someone sent me a link please dont send me one in my DMs or over Twitter 

HELLO

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by admin
Please do not request links to leaks of content set to be officially released x

Y'all might roast my ratings but whatever:

1. Venice Bitch (though I literally can't listen to it anymore because it brings up too many memories of last fall which is sad for me)

2. Hope

3. FIILY

4. The Greatest

5. Doin' Time

6. MAC

To be clear, I am amazed and love all of these songs so much, so the fact that MAC the least favorite from this era doesn't mean much because I still love it and think it's an amazing song

Does she say “douche it” or “do shit” is the question mwahaHAHAHAHA

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Where is that post of someone saying jack’s production always feels like it’s gonna lead up to something explosive & then never does? I want to read it again because they explained it so well. I love the new songs but that doesn’t mean I’m cool w jackoff

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

has FIILY leaked in higher than 64  kbps and if so nobody tell me where to find it, i dont want to hear it! am i doing the fake vague thing right

thx everyone i guess im just gonna have to struggle with the 64 version until release time

what kind of sisterhood is this

i'm obv joking dont @ me

thx everyone i guess im just gonna have to struggle with the 64 version until release time

what kind of sisterhood is this

i'm jobv joking dont @ me

unless its a link to fiily in hq

I’m sorry I can’t help you since I have no link but you’re right this is a sisterhood. I can send you a voice note of me yelling the song at the top of my fuckin lungs in my bathroom while my mom is telling me to shut the fuck up from the other room. :hooker:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

I’m sorry I can’t help you since I have no link but you’re right this is a sisterhood. I can send you a voice note of me yelling the song at the top of my fuckin lungs in my bathroom while my mom is telling me to shut the fuck up in the background. :hooker:

lmao yas slay mawma! lana del rey whomst???