Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Wow what a way to wake up. Poor Lana. I for one am not ruining my first listen by listening to a phone Recorded cassette

Did all the cassettes ship or just one?

We don't know exactly I think

Why would you not want to wait 13 days (which is nothing compared to the drought we went through) and have your first listen be a shitty LQ leak? I’m looking forward to 11PM EST on August 29th to get my absolute JUSH when I hear the opening of NFR. The tears I’ll have. HQ tears.

8V7Yvel.png

So, guys, what do you think will happen now? Will Lana fire her management? Will the songs be released earlier, even if just in Spotify? Will Lana address the issue at all?

Thinking wisely, I'm sure nothing will happen. They'll act like nothing happened and wait for August 30. Which is a shame and simply makes me think negatively of Lana and her team (but mostly Lana herself).

So, guys, what do you think will happen now? Will Lana fire her management? Will the songs be released earlier, even if just on Spotify? Will Lana address the issue at all?

don’t think she’ll do a thing tbh

7wWWNZV.jpg

Wow what a way to wake up. Poor Lana. I for one am not ruining my first listen by listening to a phone Recorded cassette

Did all the cassettes ship or just one?

I think it was more than one. I don't think the songs came from the Billie girl. And I also refuse to believe they shipped just 1 (one) tape out of hundreds of orders. That would be ridiculous from a logistics point of view 

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

You’re brighter than the brightest star

Children’s children

Stranger than a stranger

I love her :oprah:

How is that line anywhere close to the awfulness of the other two? It's cute.

---

Well, this is highly depressing. I won't be listening to LQ recordings because I'm afraid it will taint my listening experience when the album actually drops...officially. If her team were smart, they would rush release this on streaming services a la Bon Iver, but they aren't.

Also, what was the purpose of the BAR lyric changes? I am honestly so upset that she did away with "honey, how's it feeling. I told you" :rip: 

Was it UV or HM that leaked super early? It was HM right?

None of them leaked super early, but I think it was UV

I don't understand the change in BAR's lyrics. She or her team can't look at both the demo and this finished product and say the later is better than the first. 

I wonder if there's some sort of legal thing that forced her to change the lyrics after the leak and this is what she could come up with.

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif