Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I don't understand the change in BAR's lyrics. She or her team can't look at both the demo and this finished product and say the later is better than the first. 

I wonder if there's some sort of legal thing that forced her to change the lyrics after the leak and this is what she could come up with.

Why didn't she just rerecord it with Jack? Even with new, weak lyrics, a new recording with a different arrangement would have made it sound more like the rest of the album, presumably. 

if only cassettes sent out i doubt an HQ leak will happen, unless someone purposely makes a decent recording. 

I can't wait until somebody spends 500$ on a mic and starts a YouTube channel with ASMR recordings of NFR!

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

HQ teas :hooker:

Tell me it didn't happen, please. The situation was already horrible, but it leaking in hq just would take it to the next -and maybe the last?- level.

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyways. Because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.

giphy.gif

Can people not reveal every single detail about the songs? We're supposed to have them in two weeks so it's not like I want to know what each song's about or sounds like. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

i feel so bad for lana ugh. delayed songs that ended up leaking, now the album (even if its in lq, it does kinda spoil). and we still have 2 weeks. wonder if anyones gonna comment 

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyways. Because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.

:lmao:

Can people not reveal every single detail about the songs? We're supposed to have them in two weeks so it's not like I want to know what each song's about or sounds like. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Honestly, you're right. Is there a spoiler option on here so we can all talk about non-released things? That way everybody is happy.

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

Gonna get this tattooed.

giphy.gif

Are they going to do anything? :rip:

Even Bon Iver was more proactive after his album leaked.

Well, Mr Vernon is a Taurus

I guess this shit reflects Lana's total CLOWN attitude towards this album though. ''Yeah, well I don't even really have a plan for this album which is kinda funny''. Well is it funny NOW?? Be professional and communicate everything properly, to your producers, managers, fans, everyone. 

This seems like I'm coming after her and saying she deserves it and honestly, she kind of does deserve it a little bit, y'all know how she's been for this whole past year.

My feelings exactly.

When you do clownery...the clown comes back to bite :whatever2:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I guess this shit reflects Lana's total CLOWN attitude towards this album though. ''Yeah, well I don't even really have a plan for this album which is kinda funny''. Well is it funny NOW?? Be professional and communicate everything properly, to your producers, managers, fans, everyone. 

This seems like I'm coming after her and saying she deserves it and honestly, she kind of does deserve it a little bit, y'all know how she's been for this whole past year. At the end of the day, I don't think she fully deserves this shit happening to her but it is what it is.

this made me scream :lmao: