Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I’m still here listening legally to TG via Google Play

So fucking beautiful. I definitely have time to let it Grow on me before I listen to the rest

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

[removed]

I heard it was a Billie stan that leaked it, is this true?

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by Elle
please do not request links to the album x

Oh no, it leaked. Someone should NOT PM me the album !!

I heard it was a Billie stan that leaked it, is this true?

Can you read?

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Lana is lying down next to her typewriter, tears streaming down her face as she writes "UltraLeakers." That's why she hasn't said anything

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Y'all really doing ratings and comparing title tracks based on some shitty lq recordings? And y'all dare to call Lana a clown.

Melody and lyrics are clear. I don’t need more to know NFR (song) will be better at lest than HM and LFL.

How realistic is it that the whole HQ album will leak soon? 

Unlikely, Lust for Life only leaked because people were able to buy physical copies ahead of the release... we just have a cassette as of now lol

ma'am this is an LDR forum and someone made a soviet russia joke. In soviet russia joke make you i guess  :duck:

in America you always find a party dress. In the USSR the Party dress always finds you :flutter:

I haven't listened to the leak - if it's true that the bridges are gone I'm really upset! That's one of the things I love about the work... 

Also I guess none of these are RK tracks? 

Rick was talking about bridges being their thing while the industry doesn't care about them anymore and it shows :creep:

But I'm not mad the songs are AMAZING regardless

Quote from THIS interview:

"After that, we solidify the verse and chorus. We usually write the middle eight from scratch—that’s the section that comes after the second chorus. It is a construct of classic songwriting sometimes called the bridge. You don’t see a lot of middle eights in songs anymore. I love that we write them because I think they make the songs more timeless and satisfying."

I haven't listened to the leak - if it's true that the bridges are gone I'm really upset! That's one of the things I love about the work... 

Bartender was produced by Rick, but they changed the structure

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i only listened one time, but most of the songs (i think) have bridges. could be wrong tho.

giphy.gif

Sorry off topic, your post really threw me for a second. That's my ATRL username and I thought I had posted something  :toofunny:

I really need to sleep.

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Rick was talking about bridges being their thing while the industry doesn't care about them anymore and it shows :creep:

But I'm not mad the songs are AMAZING regardless

Quote from THIS interview:

"After that, we solidify the verse and chorus. We usually write the middle eight from scratch—that’s the section that comes after the second chorus. It is a construct of classic songwriting sometimes called the bridge. You don’t see a lot of middle eights in songs anymore. I love that we write them because I think they make the songs more timeless and satisfying."

This refilled my cup of love for papa nowels omg. Lfl was... something... and as much as I like some of what jack has done (microphone tap) nothing will ever top honeymoon for me, with its bridges and haunting atmosphere and ugh... 

locals only

ma'am this is an LDR forum and someone made a soviet russia joke. In soviet russia joke make you i guess 

I guess this is kind of a play with words, but you'll excuse my poor english, i don't get it