Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Okay, Target have the album in stockroom. Some Target worker confirmed it. If they have it, it means that other stores got it too. You know what to do.

YjdrWYc.gif

Theory: the only reason it hasn’t leaked in HQ is cause mail isn’t delivered in the us on weekends :creep:

T.

Also idk about your cities but in mine the mail service ppl are so lazy, they literally won’t deliver packages unless they feel like getting the extra steps into their fitbit. :hooker:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Anyone who thinks this shit topped Ultraviolence needs to listen to Ultraviolence again to refresh their memory

Half of UV is straight up repetitive trash

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Anyone who thinks this shit topped Ultraviolence needs to listen to Ultraviolence again to refresh their memory

Feeling quite conflicted right now about the album. Like it doesn't make sense at all for the moment.

If she wanted to sell that cassette tape she could have at least put an alternate version of at least one song on that media like a live 'how to disappear,' or something to make it exclusive and worth buying but she doesn't bother.

people will buy it for the novelty of having the cassette / because they happen to have a cassette player / because their car has a cassette player / because it's smaller than a cd or vinyl so they can bring it to a concert and get it signed. And if anything the past day has proved that she's sold at least one  :creep:

locals only

Half of UV is straight up repetitive trash

Ok, maybe not "trash" but at least NFR doesn't have lyrics such as "I'm a sad girl, i'm a sad girl, I'm a bad girl, i'm a bad girl" 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.