Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

This has been thee best summer advent calnendar we've had in a while ladies n gays, bqviyqz.gif?w=670PJOjRmu.gif 7 FUCKIN DAYSZS tenor.gif

Pretty much six days at this point sis

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

One more.... one more week ladies....

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I've got two questions about the Urban Outfitters release. I figure y'all probably have definitive answers on this:

1. Are there gonna be listening parties for the new album in the store? Or did that get stopped because of all the early Honeymoon leaks? 
  2. Do you think they'll have physical copies in the UO stores next weekend? I'm going down to Miami for the end of the Rolling Stones's tour on the 31st (gonna be up by the nosebleeds, can't wait to see them any longer!) If there will be, I'll just stop at 1 of the stores down there. Plus, my university & UO gave us a 25% off anything that's on their website  :smile3: 

Does anyone have any news about the casting of à Grease caracter !

The announced was released 08 august do you all remember

What are you talking about???

I've got two questions about the Urban Outfitters release. I figure y'all probably have definitive answers on this:

• Are there gonna be listening parties for the new album in the store? Or did that get stopped because of all the early Honeymoon leaks? 
  • Do you think they'll have physical copies in the UO stores next weekend? I'm going down to Miami for the end of the Rolling Stones's tour on the 31st (gonna be up by the nosebleeds, can't wait to see them any longer!) If there will be, I'll just stop at 1 of the stores down there. Plus, my university & UO gave us a 25% off anything that's on their website  :smile3: 

Hmm I’m not sure. She did a UO signing in a store for HM so they might happen to have it. You lucky bastard tho, about that discount :hooker: get it tho

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

EBR4311WsAECt-b.jpg

Oh weird I didn’t ever remember there being a “Grease” theme wow okay then boo we getting F E D

giphy.gif

I'm going down to Miami for the end of the Rolling Stones's tour on the 31st (gonna be up by the nosebleeds, can't wait to see them any longer!)

have fun!! i saw them in july at philly in the nosebleeds but it’s a once in a lifetime experience no matter where you sit!!!

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

I think if the Grease themes MV is not Doin' Time, then it's a video for California, How to Disappear or Cinnamon Girl. The amusement park footage makes me think it could be for California. 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I think if the Grease themes MV is not Doin' Time, then it's a video for California, How to Disappear or Cinnamon Girl. The amusement park footage makes me think it could be for California.

I think it’s for NFR like how cute would it be to have her dissing some boi grease-style in front of a vanity with some girlfriends and maybe choreo

I think it’s for NFR like how cute would it be to have her dissing some boi grease-style in front of a vanity with some girlfriends and maybe choreo

NFR is like the most...forgettable song for me. I hope it's for one of the three I mentioned  :defeated:  :crossed:

Which store would you buy things from because of shipping and delivery and stuff? The UK/European one?

I order from the European one because it delivers faster to where I live (roughly a week, sometimes less.)

Orders from the us site take about 3 weeks to arrive  :crying4:

Oh weird I didn’t ever remember there being a “Grease” theme wow okay then boo we getting F E D

NFR is like the most...forgettable song for me. I hope it's for one of the three I mentioned  :defeated:  :crossed:

So ! There wil be a fifth clip ???!!!

love song is the IMF of the album. the snippet made me think the song was good, but really its mediocre

Wait is it as bad as in my feelings tho?

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Wait is it as bad as in my feelings tho?

Not really, it’s just kinda mediocre and meandering and doesn’t really go anywhere

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif