Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

youmovedtocaliforniabutitsjustastateofmindandyouknoweveryonewhodoesityoucanfeelitandyouretiredandbabywishthatyouwouldholdmeorjust SAY THAT YOURE MINE BUT IT'S KILLING ME

california dreaming  :dance:  got my money on my mind  :dance:  jizz is in my veins  :dance:  running out of time 

I quite enjoy Taylor Swift's music but its kinda upsetting that Lover will chart and sell so much better than NFR.... the reviews I'm reading are saying that Lover has quite a few... dodgy... tracks and then we have NFR which looks to be a knockout fantastic album. I guess quality never sells. 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

i love how after all this vinyl color discussion there ended up being 5 vinyl colors.

Lana did it to confuse us all cause she's actually on Lanaboards ;) ;) 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

I quite enjoy Taylor Swift's music but its kinda upsetting that Lover will chart and sell so much better than NFR.... the reviews I'm reading are saying that Lover has quite a few... dodgy... tracks and then we have NFR which looks to be a knockout fantastic album. I guess quality never sells. 

it's not her best, far from it...yet it already sold like 2M in its first 24 hours  :icant:

it's not her best, far from it...yet it already sold like 2M in its first 24 hours  :icant:

:'( 

1d69bb021c0fa11e146f7a44e56a0917.jpg

since the vinyl debate is over we have to make this thread longer by discussing which stuff did the plant fucker guy plant in his garden

everyone write a fruit or vegetable or whateva

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

since the vinyl debate is over we have to make this thread longer by discussing which stuff did the plant fucker guy plant in his garden

everyone write a fruit or vegetable or whateva

He planted NFR in hope of growthing to a deluxe version

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

is preordering a UO exclusive NFR on ebay worth it? like, is it real and not a scam?

they're still available on the UO website, why not just order it there?

they're still available on the UO website, why not just order it there?

oh shit i didn't know that. i thought they were sold out!

giphy.gif

I'm aiming at that NZ leak so 2 days and 23 hours lol it helps me cope with the wait

Me too... Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and then Thursday at 12PM. that's 3 days and a half?