Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I honestly love the new FILLY. Wasn't the biggest fan of the single version, it lacked set something and now it has the right energy. Idk

New one is HEAVENLY. True, sounds more "demo", but it's just amazing.

Happy as the moonshine

LOL clearly google isn’t helping, why don’t you dm me instead of being a stingy bitter bitch ? Sharing is caring

Anyone begging for links, sharing them (posting them here or through dms) or telling where to find them gets warning points. Telling you in case you didn't know

Woa did you even read what happened? I politely asked a question and she came at me with “thirsty ass hoe”. Now where I’m from, you can politely answer a polite question by saying “you’re not not allowed to ask this question even if everyone in the thread is talking about it” and that’s ok. I don’t consider “learn how to use google thirsty ass how” a polite answer, so yeah, she should be the one to get warning points

girl i think u should just read the rules lol

giphy.gif

Ah so, the album leaked...enjoy your feast impatient babies, I hope you love it! I'm waiting it out, lots to do this week and The Greatest is riding hard with me until I can join yall in the discussion. Just started remembering HIAB lyrics and honestly, if that's all she gave us with that I'm fine. Super depressing shit I'm here for it

The new guy was just desperate looking for a leak just like all of us and thought the biggest Lana forum out there could help him. Yeah maybe he forgot to read the rules, yall didn't have to be so rude.

Thank you for understanding. I should have known better anyway.

The new guy was just desperate looking for a leak just like all of us and thought the biggest Lana forum out there could help him. Yeah maybe he forgot to read the rules, yall didn't have to be so rude.

True but that's what he deserves for not reading the rules that are on the FIRST page of this thread.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

what vinyl album should i bring for lana to sign when i see her in October??

NFR bc that's her best. Period.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."