Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

happiness is a butterfly is stunning!!  title track and cinnamon girl are equally fantastic.  i haven't been this excited to actively spend time listening to a lana record since honeymoon.

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Ok, y’all are ignoring the amazing news about FIILY “single” version being on the vinyls people received.

Best info I've seen today.  :flutter:  Thx for rescuing us! 

giphy.gif

So... Has anyone else not listened to it yet? :awkney:

Still waiting! I haven’t heard the snippets or the songs/videos from last week. But if they have a copy at my record store today I would buy it!

sorry but i didnt get it im so dumb

can someone tell me whats the difference? (btw i didn't hear the leak)

Basically, a drum track (the high snare hit and the the surfer rhythm beat) is missing on select physical copies of the album. The digital versions will be the single version that we heard on the music video. Now we have this mob mentality and people are being hysterical and saying it ruins the track, when in reality we just have two versions to enjoy.

We all know the real evil is that fucking elevator marimba on HTD.

3lfQEhw.png

Basically, a drum track (the high snare hit and the the surfer rhythm beat) is missing on select physical copies of the album. The digital versions will be the single version that we heard on the music video. Now we have this mob mentality and people are being hysterical and saying it ruins the track, when in reality we just have two versions to enjoy.

We all know the real evil is that fucking elevator marimba on HTD.

This. I prefer the single version much more but I'm grateful we can enjoy the two versions. Plus, I'm not listening music from CDs anymore, I just use Spotify so if I want to listen that specific version I can play the CD and that's it.

Do you have to download the app to listen?

I don't think a track is "missing", the drums are completely different. The instrumentation of the last chorus is diferrent and the backing vocals too.