Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

maybe she really snapped. this album is next to uv in terms of being legendary. jack antonoff did that with the productions! wig.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

am i the only one who hears "you know that i just die to make you proud" in LS?

Yeah I hear that too, as well as 'passed the test' instead of 'that's the test'. Also I hear 'the sound of our love song' instead of 'a love song'. I assume the genius lyrics aren't official as of yet?

Yeah I hear that too, as well as 'passed the test' instead of 'that's the test'. Also I hear 'the sound of our love song' instead of 'a love song'. I assume the genius lyrics aren't official as of yet?

totally, 100% agree on these

also, i still have no idea how to make spoiler posts so dont get mad for spoiling yall one line from LS :teehee:

I’m 100% sure the “fame fame fame” reverb vocals on TNBAR is like an Easter egg for the fans or her paying homage to the first version because she had to censor herself and not roast whoever BAR was about, and not Lana/her team being lazy. After all the reverb couldn’t have been in the instrumental since it’s considered a vocal track therefore it had to have been a conscious decision to add it.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

Genius lyrics are never official and often wrong unless they're verified by the artist

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I’m 100% sure the “fame fame fame” reverb vocals on TNBAR is like an Easter egg for the fans or her paying homage to the first version because she had to censor herself and not roast whoever BAR was about, and not Lana/her team being lazy. After all the reverb couldn’t have been in the instrumental since it’s considered a vocal track therefore it had to have been a conscious decision to add it.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk

There's really back up vocals of "fame" in TNBAR? :aw: 

I read that before and I gave it multiple listens but haven't heard those.

So... Has anyone else not listened to it yet? :awkney:

A week and a half ago was when I last listened to the LQ leaks, but I can't remember the songs anymore apart from the Cinnamon Girl. Bartender and maybe Love Song.

2 more days isn't long at all so I can hold out.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I don't know how I feel about the line

the poetry inside me is warm like a gun

Like I get what it means but everytime I here it I'm :/

Yeah honestly that's pretty cringey, but forgiveness because the rest of the lyrics are good.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Little poll:

Do you listen to the official 10 min version of VB or a fan made short version?

personally i would never listen to a fan made short version cause like what's the point, the entire song is perfect and a short version would just take that all away

You can clearly hear the outro of Cinammon Girl in here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzH7nsUAz04

I wonder if she did it in purpose..

that makes sense since cinnamon is mentioned in Radio. i think i read somewhere that Radio's original title was "Cinnamon"  so I like this reference

Little poll:

Do you listen to the official 10 min version of VB or a fan made short version?

personally i would never listen to a fan made short version cause like what's the point, the entire song is perfect and a short version would just take that all away

never even heard about this fanamade short version. I've never not listened the whole Venice Bitch, that's a sin

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

never even heard about this fanamade short version. I've never not listened the whole Venice Bitch, that's a sin

agree, i think you can find a bounch of fan made versions of yt, never listened to them tho