Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

:candy:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

the jingle bells in how to disappear are hilarious and horrendous at the same time... what were they thinking? way to ruin a song with amazing lyrics  :facepalm:

my least fav on the record... but i still love it ngl.

giphy.gif

this is one of my last posts in the pre-release so i wanna thank all u ladies for keeping me entertained for the past year and helping me through my breakdowns, destanning and restanning of miss del rey. love all of you * mwah *

tenor.gif?itemid=5035397

see u all in the post release. let these 3000 pages bear testament to what weve endured. we deserve this album 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

the jingle bells in how to disappear are hilarious and horrendous at the same time... what were they thinking? way to ruin a song with amazing lyrics  :facepalm:

Is it bad that I like them? I think it sounds dreamy :facepalm: :toofunny: :flop:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

FUCK black beauty just came on shuffle i'm sad now :(

One of her best and saddest songs

OiUHEXQ.jpg

fav lana album and why it's so important to you?

Ultraviolence. I was going through a really awful breakup with a really awful, abusive person at the time, and Ultraviolence came out right in the middle of it. It was the first time I felt an emotional, almost painful connection to Lana's music. I sobbed straight through Ultraviolence and Shades of Cool. I think it really helped me get through the whole ordeal, and I've had a really unique connection to the album since then. Born to Die is my favorite in terms of aesthetics, but Ultraviolence will always hold that #1 because of its significance to me personally.

It's a seasonal element to add another festive track into the album. In the same way that Doin' Time is a Summer song, HTD is the Christmas one. 

Unless you're from the Southern Hemisphere, then I guess you only get summer songs, sorry

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

i replaced it with the live version from the Apple Event lmao  :fabcat:

I'm still catching up with all the press she did over the past 2 days. Wow in the NYT interview she said she listening to Kings of Leon in her 20s. And the Aha Shake Heartbreak album none the less  :defeated:  She is literally incapable of not making me like her more every time she does something 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Is it bad that I like them? I think it sounds dreamy :facepalm: :toofunny: :flop:

I mean to each his own... but they're just making me laugh and don't match at all with the more serious tone the lyrics convey  :toofunny: oh well, I'll just listen to the live version I guess

fav lana album and why it's so important to you?

aka! reminds me of like 2013 when i was super depressed, was hardly eating and would just stay home from school and have the food network playing on really low volume. have my fairy lights on and would listen to this album and her unreleased on repeat lmao Very sad