Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

fucking same

Time to blast Honeymoon 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I found an adderall and I think I’m going to take it just to stay awake. 2 hrs people. We got this!!

I'm drinking my third glass of wine.  :deadbanana:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I don’t know if it’s that we’ve been waiting for this moment for such a long time or what but I’m just feeling so depressed today. The album is amazing and I’m so glad we have it and it feels so good to make it to this point so idk why I’m feeling like this. I just feel empty now. It’s like there’s nothing left to look forward to in life.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Looks like Courtney deleted her comments ... or Lanz did

Here they are for anyone who missed it:

YXqwkcR.png

jfc Courtney is a weirdo.

giphy.gif

been listening to california now for over an hour and i know to some of you this is super old news but i think this is her peak in terms of aching sentiment, nostalgia, power and apologeticness. credit where it's due i think this is probably the truest love song she's ever written and i adore that it's so bittersweet. it's like an ode to every relationship that's ever been lost, changed or gone wrong and it could apply to absolutely anybody you've loved

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

I don’t know if it’s that we’ve been waiting for this moment for such a long time or what but I’m just feeling so depressed today. The album is amazing and I’m so glad we have it and it feels so good to make it to this point so idk why I’m feeling like this. I just feel empty now. It’s like there’s nothing left to look forward to in life.

honestly i feel this SO hard, like after this i have the lana concert to look forward to in 3 weeks, but after that, like i really don't know what im gonna do

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

I felt the same way when I listened to the HQ leak. It's like post-partum depression

Terrence Loves You is always my trigger for an emotional breakdown

I think it's completely normal. We've been nurturing this anticipation for the record for TWO FUCKING YEARS (and maybe since Honeymoon, as LFL didn't exist), and building up all the expectations, so when we finally listened to the record a lot of energy is liberated and you feel a certain sadness

btw Lana called Born to Die her first album in one of the interviews and NFR keeps being oficially referred to as her 6th album so it’s confirmed that BTD is LDR1 and Paradise is in fact LDR2 and not just part of Born to Die. There might be a Paradise edition of Born to Die but Paradise is a 9 track body of work with its own entire era so it’s LDR2 in my eyes, and that’s that on that! AKA’s lovely and all that but I don’t consider it a “Lana Del Rey album”. Born to Die was like a fresh start.

qfrWuBl.png