Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

If you have Android, download ES File explorer. If you have iPhone.... :eartha:

Ew not an iPhone lmao :eartha: I had a Samsung in high school, then when the iPhone SE came out I got that, then they released the iPhone 7 without an earphone jack, I laughed at how stupid people were for buying it and my ass went back to android. Imagine not being able to download anything or access your files like a computer in your pocket :thumb3:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Ew not an iPhone lmao :eartha: I had a Samsung in high school, then when the iPhone SE came out I got that, then they released the iPhone 7 without an earphone jack, I laughed at how stupid people were for buying it and my ass went back to android. Imagine not being able to download anything or access your files like a computer in your pocket :thumb3:

They can't even charge their phone and listen to music at the same time unless they spend MORE money on Bluetooth headphones. God forbid they be dumb enough to buy the 200$ priced pair of airpods that sound exactly the same as the 30$ pair... FOOLS

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

They can't even charge their phone and listen to music at the same time unless they spend MORE money on Bluetooth headphones. God forbid they be dumb enough to buy the 200$ priced pair of airpods that sound exactly the same as the 30$ pair... FOOLS

At least we don't value garbage because it's mainstream :blush:

At least we don't value garbage because it's mainstream :blush:

But you’re valuing android so you are valuing trash

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

But you’re valuing android so you are valuing trash

How is android trash when the cameras are better, I can download apps outside the appstore without jailbreaking my phone, I can have my headphones in and charge my phone, I have a homebutton, I can download mp3s, mp4s, etc. from my browser, I can torrent, I can add more storage to my phone with an SD card, I can go through all my files like a computer, and my phone doesn't cost thousands of dollars nor break if I breathe on it. Please explain how having how having an iPhone is better, besides being a teenager in highschool who values getting an expensive paper weight in order to just look cool around their friends and in their mirrors selfies with their overpriced crappacino from Starbucks? :what:

we need to find that instagrammer "cult_singer" or whatever their name was. They were going to leak good life but they got shut down :toofunny:

Oh they weren't going to leak it sis. It was just for clout sadly. Instagram did delete their Instagram though, but no they weren't going to leak full. Going to have to wait till it makes it way down the trader line and gets to someone who doesn't give a fuck, then it'll leak, or if they share it among traders, than a little while down the line one of them pisses off the other or tries scamming them, then they'll leak it out of spite :poordat: I got my money on Honeymouns or SayYesToHeaven :umadney:

Oh they weren't going to leak it sis. It was just for clout sadly. Instagram did delete their Instagram though, but no they weren't going to leak full. Going to have to wait till it makes it way down the trader line and gets to someone who doesn't give a fuck, then it'll leak, or if they share it among traders, than a little while down the line one of them pisses off the other or tries scamming them, then they'll leak it out of spite :poordat: I got my money on Honeymouns or SayYesToHeaven :umadney:

But then how did the longer clip of the good life leak? and also are Honeymouns and SayYesToHeaven instagram profiles? Who's dick do I have to suck for some leaks over here, I am not afraid to take one for this team  ;)

tumblr_pnk8jt8Otf1tnjf72_400.gif

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

But then how did the longer clip of the good life leak? and also are Honeymouns and SayYesToHeaven instagram profiles? Who's dick do I have to suck for some leaks over here, I am not afraid to take one for this team ;)

tumblr_pnk8jt8Otf1tnjf72_400.gif

They have full, they're just not leaking it till it's value drops, and yes Honeymouns and SayYesToHeaven are Instagram profiles I suggest you all follow :creep: Honeymouns honestly is the queen of leaks, one of the only leakers I know who actually keeps their word

They have full, they're just not leaking it till it's value drops, and yes Honeymouns and SayYesToHeaven are Instagram profiles I suggest you all follow :creep: Honeymouns honestly is the queen of leaks, one of the only leakers I know who actually keeps their word

mark my words, I'm going to get the good life for us girls

giphy.gif

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

I'm listening to Venice Bitch for like my 20th time at most? (I have self control) and she's pretty cute. Very first week of autumn, smoking weed while raking the leaves in a cute cashmere sweater, turning on the fire place and baking apple crumble, hot cup of tea watching sunset, bath and body works autumn collection of candles. I remember why I like her! But I do think she sounds a lot better in fall than in the middle of winter. Am I the only one who finds some songs sound better in different weather?