Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Kevin Abstract - knowing he doesn't have a promo schedule or major videos planned - announced his Antonoff-produced album in March, released a single in early April, and swiftly released the entire album on April 25th. 

tenor.gif?itemid=7391136

and his version of a music video featuring riding in cars and his friends was actually well lit and planned and gave a sense of authenticity and genuine love, even if it was more of a slice of life/handheld recorded video; something lana couldn't even do despite practically inventing that type of video 

seeing all these posts about celebrities going to NYC for the MET GALA and my stressing out over the possibility that Lana doesn't attend cause she lazy has me stress shitting 

If we don't get pap shots of her @ LAX in the next 24 hrs then it's fucking over, kiddos. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

maybe I am a paranoid person, but I find it annoying that Alessandro Michele and Jared Leto are all hanging and styling Florence; esp when lana/alesandro/jared were such a trio last year and the Gucci guilty campaign. (I would be jealous/annoyed as lana but I guess im a paranoid person lol) found it weird them 3 were together. 

maybe I am a paranoid person, but I find it annoying that Alessandro Michele and Jared Leto are all hanging and styling Florence; esp when lana/alesandro/jared were such a trio last year and the Gucci guilty campaign. (I would be jealous/annoyed as lana but I guess im a paranoid person lol) found it weird them 3 were together. 

Did one of them post something? I follow all of them and didn't see anything. 

Nm just saw Alessandro's story

Lol I had hope for the Met for one swift day, and now i'm sure she probably won't go. She was working on her last outfit for the met since December- Thats way too much work for her nowadays. Let alone even getting on the plane.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Lol I had hope for the Met for one swift day, and now i'm sure she probably won't go. She was working on her last outfit for the met since December- Thats way too much work for her nowadays. Let alone even getting on the plane.

I actually cant. Like what is she doing?? This is painful by this point

tenor.gif?itemid=10630582

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

On the other hand, she hasn't said anything about anything, so she wouldn't say anything about working on her outfit even if she was.

Plus Alessandro has to know what a lazy bitch she is so he's probably doing all of it for her, and just ordered her to dye her hair and show up.

Was this the news we got April 3rd? 

http://instagram.com/p/BvzZMLcjQk-/ 
1607a79.jpg

. . .

bc alright I get it, and props to her for improving her personal life, which must b hard, especially for her, but at the same time, I hope LA hasn't made her complacent. There're great places to see and visit in cali, and i'm just not seeing that kind of hunger from her anymore, I hope she isn't bored

UV/Honeymoon

The boards keep going down for me. Is this a sign something’s about to happen :creep:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

The boards keep going down for me. Is this a sign something’s about to happen :creep:

I think she's going to show up to the Met Gala otherwise I'm gonna fkn cry ... and I think she's going to look spectacular.

i don't think that it's a new thing, Alessandro has styled and worked with Florence for well over a year now and even collaborated on Florence's poetry/lyrics book  :)

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

Was this the news we got April 3rd? 

http://instagram.com/p/BvzZMLcjQk-/ 

1607a79.jpg

. . .

bc alright I get it, and props to her for improving her personal life, which must b hard, especially for her, but at the same time, I hope LA hasn't made her complacent. There're great places to see and visit in cali, and i'm just not seeing that kind of hunger from her anymore, I hope she isn't bored

But is it really an improvement? Really? I want her to be happy as much as the next bitch, but this Insta baddie shit just makes me so uneasy because it's a purposeful attempt to be fake. We've talked about her friends ad nauseam, but anyone can see (via their social media accounts) that they are fake LA bitches. It's Elizabeth's life, and Elizabeth's decisions, but I don't see how a person can derive happiness from any of that. Maybe she is happy? Only she knows ... maybe this is who she actually is and the Elizabeth of the past wasn't real.

Like, where is Stella? And what happened with Jaime? Andrei? She wasn't friendless by any means before she met these bitches. I can't help but wonder about the impact of Hillsong, etc ... because she literally is never seen with anyone else any more except them.

She also used to go a lot of places by herself which I thought was kinda cool, because so many people are afraid to do that, and as a celebrity it must be especially daunting with cameras in your face 'n' shit. But she doesn't seem to do that any more either; it's like she's joined at the hip with that blonde chick. Maybe she still does and she's just not getting papped ... idk.

Idk if she's bored but I definitely am considering I typed out the above bullshit.

This bish better attend bc I’ve been waiting for this for so long... I remember that last year some guy from Twitter gave us some names of people who were attenting. Maybe he’s gonna do this again.

giphy.gif