Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

This bish better attend bc I’ve been waiting for this for so long... I remember that last year some guy from Twitter gave us some names of people who were attenting. Maybe he’s gonna do this again.

giphy.gif

This bish better attend bc I’ve been waiting for this for so long... I remember that last year some guy from Twitter gave us some names of people who were attenting. Maybe he’s gonna do this again.

I found this but im not sure if it's true

https://twitter.com/_jennieternity/status/1124934270483460096

I can't see her name tho  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I found this but im not sure if it's true

https://twitter.com/_jennieternity/status/1124934270483460096

I can't see her name tho  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

That better not be fucking real .... :sadcore6:

Apparently Cara Delevingne is going, though, and she isn't on that list. I'll also be surprised if Taylor isn't going, because she's good friends with Serena and Serena is hosting ...

Also Lena Dunham IS on the list ... if Lena freaking Dunham goes to the Met and Elizabeth doesn't, I-

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Apparently that list is just the benefit committee, and not the entire guest list ... whatever the fuck that means, but there's still hope I think

But Elizabeth would be on the benefit committee if she were going, surely .... kms

If I don't wake up in the morning to LAX pap shots ... :icant:

maybe I am a paranoid person, but I find it annoying that Alessandro Michele and Jared Leto are all hanging and styling Florence; esp when lana/alesandro/jared were such a trio last year and the Gucci guilty campaign. (I would be jealous/annoyed as lana but I guess im a paranoid person lol) found it weird them 3 were together. 

It's

what

she

deserves

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

If she doesn't go then something really strange is going on with her. She's the face of Gucci Guilty ffs. It'd be like Scarlett Johansson refusing to go to the Endgame premiere or something. 

Lol I had hope for the Met for one swift day, and now i'm sure she probably won't go. She was working on her last outfit for the met since December- Thats way too much work for her nowadays. Let alone even getting on the plane

Elazybeth could never

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

hope i'm wrong but i'm 99% sure Alessandro is going to show up with Florence + Jared to the met so Lana's chances of showing up have completely vanished...dissuhpointment after dissuhpointment luv xx

this is the biggest version of the guest list that i could find & bitch's def not on it. and i though *i* was lazy ffs, she's truly doing the absolute least in this era.

lmfao Francesco is going with his wife, maybe that's why Lana didn't wanna go :oopna:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I think she doesnt care going to Met in general unless there is an interesting concept or a good idea with alessandro and jared like last year 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I don't get why you want her so much to go the MET gala...
True, some of her best looks were showcased there, but other than that? I mean, it's gonna fill what? 12 hours of discussion and picture sharing about her look? It's not music news, it's not a live performance...And if she attends, has she ever say anything about her albums there? 

True, some of her best looks were showcased there, but other than that? I mean, it's gonna fill what? 12 hours of discussion and picture sharing about her look? It's not music news, it's not a live performance...And if she attends, has she ever say anything about her albums there? 

we literally just want her to do SOMETHING

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

the met is iconic but honestly i just want to see her in makeup and something other than yoga leggings and sketchers 

we literally just want her to do SOMETHING

Maybe I'm too much «all or nothing» with her, but the only news I care about are music news and poetry (to a very second distant degree). To see her in a new dress will be a big meh for me that will fade two seconds after I've said she looked cute (if it's the case). Her «insta baddie» posts do the same thing to me. 

Usually, when she is completely silent, it's when things pick right after. So maybe this is why I prefer the silent treatment to posts irrelevant to music. 

And let's face it, we all want her to do something, but something regarding music. And I don't see it if she attends the MET gala. 

She puzzles me really... Also I can't believe she really said to us "hang in there"... Hang from where bish, I'm falling

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

lmfao Francesco is going with his wife, maybe that's why Lana didn't wanna go :oopna:

He went last year too and he'll probably go every year now since he married Anna Wintour's daughter  :toofunny:

But is it really an improvement? Really? I want her to be happy as much as the next bitch, but this Insta baddie shit just makes me so uneasy because it's a purposeful attempt to be fake. We've talked about her friends ad nauseam, but anyone can see (via their social media accounts) that they are fake LA bitches. It's Elizabeth's life, and Elizabeth's decisions, but I don't see how a person can derive happiness from any of that. Maybe she is happy? Only she knows ... maybe this is who she actually is and the Elizabeth of the past wasn't real.

Like, where is Stella? And what happened with Jaime? Andrei? She wasn't friendless by any means before she met these bitches. I can't help but wonder about the impact of Hillsong, etc ... because she literally is never seen with anyone else any more except them.

She also used to go a lot of places by herself which I thought was kinda cool, because so many people are afraid to do that, and as a celebrity it must be especially daunting with cameras in your face 'n' shit. But she doesn't seem to do that any more either; it's like she's joined at the hip with that blonde chick. Maybe she still does and she's just not getting papped ... idk.

Idk if she's bored but I definitely am considering I typed out the above bullshit.

The animosity toward her posse is a kind of mass jealousy. I mean it's understandable and all, but we really don't know how much time she spends with them. For what it's worth, I see her posse as a kind of camouflage in social settings (a bevy of beauties makes LDR less noticeable), with their photo-recording each other in public like hanging a do-not-disturb sign on their social presences. Of course, Lana Del Rey (Miss Multitudes) would have to deflect this interpretation somewhat by posting her socio-biological motivations on Instagram, but from what you have said, the strategy may work.