Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Ok, so fourth walling here. But usually, when life's all great and I'm picking up the pieces of myself, there's something that scared me/propelled so that it never happens again. I wanna know what's happening in those church basement meetings, like not even lewd, but what is happening. She usually releases records with some kind of fear in mind, aside from her social commentary. 

Born to Die, pretty obvious. 
Paradise: loss of youth 
UV, loss of love
HM, loss of self
LFL, loss of zest /vibrance, aka boredom, a kind of death

NFR ?? 

UV/Honeymoon

Ok, so fourth walling here. But usually, when life's all great and I'm picking up the pieces of myself, there's something that scared me/propelled so that it never happens again. I wanna know what's happening in those church basement meetings, like not even lewd, but what is happening. She usually releases records with some kind of fear in mind, aside from her social commentary. 

Born to Die, pretty obvious. 

Paradise: loss of youth 

UV, loss of love

HM, loss of self

LFL, loss of zest /vibrance, aka boredom, a kind of death

NFR ?? 

Loss of fans

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

we've like... heard SO MUCH of HIAB already i dont expect it to be much diff

jerking off in a taxi can wait

Praying for your taste sweetie xx.....

But on a real note, we’ve only heard 1 minute 30 seconds of it, that may not even be HALF the song + the bridge is always Lana’s strong spot so my body is still ready for it

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Her ignoring her fans and her work wouldn't piss me off as much if she wasn't simultaneously videoing herself eating awful-looking purple ice cream and sneaking off to Hillsong in the dead of night with her sycophantic minions.

I mean, It's not like she's off on some meaningful voyage of self-discovery in the Peruvian wilderness (which I would fully support). A singular tweet or IG comment is all that's required, and she can't even bring herself to do that between matcha latte sips.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I think the classic rock lyric and title references in her songs are getting too obvious. They used to be clever and insightful, but now they often seem redundant and lazy. This is one reason I can’t agree that LDR’s lyrics are always sterling.

I mean the “I’m your man / Crimson and clover / Stairway to Heaven / Rosemary and thyme / Hotel California / Ground control to Major Tom” stuff.

I think the classic rock lyric and title references in her songs are getting too obvious. They used to be clever and insightful, but now they often seem redundant and lazy. This is one reason I can’t agree that LDR’s lyrics are always sterling.

I mean the “I’m your man / Crimson and clover / Stairway to Heaven / Rosemary and thyme / Hotel California / Lay lady lay / Ground control to Major Tom” stuff.

Kevin Abstract - knowing he doesn't have a promo schedule or major videos planned - announced his Antonoff-produced album in March, released a single in early April, and swiftly released the entire album on April 25th. 

tenor.gif?itemid=7391136

Kevin Abstract - knowing he doesn't have a promo schedule or major videos planned - announced his Antonoff-produced album in March, released a single in early April, and swiftly released the entire album on April 25th. 

tenor.gif?itemid=7391136

and his version of a music video featuring riding in cars and his friends was actually well lit and planned and gave a sense of authenticity and genuine love, even if it was more of a slice of life/handheld recorded video; something lana couldn't even do despite practically inventing that type of video 

seeing all these posts about celebrities going to NYC for the MET GALA and my stressing out over the possibility that Lana doesn't attend cause she lazy has me stress shitting 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...