Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

it doesn't says anything new :/ they just mention that the album is still without a release date, 3 singles are already known, was produced by Jack Antonoff and other things we already know

the rest of the article talks about her life (albums, career, etc), collaborations she has already done, ...

Sucks.

Thanks for letting us know, though!

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

im so mad at this WOMAn

just fucking release it, youre not gonna promote it either way!

You know what's weird? It's been 6 months since she released Hope... the last album "promo" was 6 fucking months ago

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

You know what's weird? It's been 6 months since she released Hope... the last album "promo" was 6 fucking months ago

hey look at the bright side yall! we've survived 6 months from the last NFR single and since shes releasing two more and the albums probs coming by sept we only gotta deal with like 4 weeks between the singles (assuming if shes splits equal time btwn but that might be too cohesive for this era of in-cohesiveness)

you know whats weird? Lana said she would release an album every 15 months but shes releasing albums every 2 years now

HM - Sept. 2015

LFL - July 2017

NFR - Sept. 2035???

tumblr_inline_orioodR4ov1txv9tf_540.gif

you know whats weird? Lana said she would release an album every 15 months but shes releasing albums every 2 years now

HM - Sept. 2015

LFL - July 2017

NFR - Sept. 2035???

tumblr_inline_orioodR4ov1txv9tf_540.gif

I've thought about this a lot too. She was like "Oh I like sticking to 15 month time frames" nOPE

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

This is like the episode from the office when Michael didn’t wanna give the sales people their leads and he was acting like a baby. NFR is our leads, Lana is Michael Scott, they have the same exact work ethic

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

hey look at the bright side yall! we've survived 6 months from the last NFR single and since shes releasing two more and the albums probs coming by sept we only gotta deal with like 4 weeks between the singles (assuming if shes splits equal time btwn but that might be too cohesive for this era of in-cohesiveness)

wait did she actually say we are getting two more singles?

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

wait did she actually say we are getting two more singles?

she said it a while back in an interview but it makes sense.. title track and then a promo single

she said it a while back in an interview but it makes sense.. title track and then a promo single

Can she not... just release the album in two months and be done with it. I feel like I’ve already heard more than half the songs on the album

Can she not... just release the album in two months and be done with it. I feel like I’ve already heard more than half the songs on the album

same! i just want a release date + cover art + tracklist

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."