Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I was doubting this snippet last night and she just had to fucking SNAP

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

They have no choice but release both songs tonight. 

literally anything could happen now and it would fit this mess of an era anyway so i guess they have other choices... but i want fuck it i luh you so bad

okay so Lana sang at Kanyes wedding and low key drags him, do you think the kardashians will come for her??????????

the song is iconic, I know I will support her thru anything.

They’ve already tried dragging other celebrities who they ended up not being on good terms with, but they’re getting more backlash for it because people are starting to see through them and Kim and her sisters were in the wrong. They could try, but it’ll probably be thrown back at them- like even though I’m not a fan of TS, this could be a taste of karma for Kayne name-dropping Taylor and putting a naked wax-figure of her in his creepy music video. So neither Kim or Kanye can say shit, really.

since she states that she misses "doing nothing after all" the only we should expect is her to go back to doing nothing after the release...... Alexa play How To Disappear (apple version).mp3

Do you think she is releasing the music video along with the songs? I think she is going to delay that for at least a couple days after both songs are out.

:dafuq:

so messy omg I-