Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

In light of their Season of the Witch collaboration Guillermo del Toro on if he would direct a music video for Lana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkn-EPsqUp0

I would love to see this. 20 days doesn’t sound a long time for this woman. I mean she sat on the visuals for UV for a year and used it for Freak, I think she’s not the impatient type to work with him. Guillermo is so humble. lol

The Greatest is all over twitter and YouTube already. They need to rush release it.

Jeez. i hate leaks. I mean I've heard the song 3 times already but I wish i did not and so she could have a proper release. 

giphy.gif

Thank you, dear mods, for not banning me for foolishly posting the link here. I swear I'm a dumbass and it will never happen again

Now on topic: where's Lana and when will she say anything about the song? Like it's not a normal release

Hawaii just missed a fireball
L.A.'s in flames; it's getting hot
Kanye West is blond and gone

Life on Mars ain't just a song

Oh, the livestream's almost on

1537391269017.gif

Now on topic: where's Lana and when will she say anything about the song? Like it's not a normal release

Money is dropping on her bank account from Google Play and she probably doesn't even know what happened

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

This is one of her best songs by far. It's an instant classic, I literally don't know what to say. Venice Bitch move along because we have a new supreme: awesome lyrics, impecable production, vocals on point, amazing solos. The Greatest has it all, and the other girls are left crying. sGB8Qgp.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

okay but when do we think these songs will be available since they aren't out in NZ?

I think they will be released in the US first. Sometimes artists wait until the song is available in the US to make them available to the rest of the world.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Guys this is one of her best songs ever. The Greatest sits up there with Brooklyn Baby, Flipside, Venice Bitch, West Coast, and Shades of Cool for me. Those are probably my top 5 favorites not in any order but this one squeezes easily right on that list

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole