Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I messaged Ben telling me to push out the release of the greatest since it got leaked! I hope that helps. Ya'll should message him too if you want x

:awkney:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I messaged Ben telling me to push out the release of the greatest since it got leaked! I hope that helps. Ya'll should message him too if you want x

Did it get leaked? If you have to pay for it officially, as most or all of us did here, then it didn’t get leaked. Maybe the release via Google Play jumped the gun, but it’s not clear yet that that’s what happened.

People calling Lana racist on Twitter I’m done :toofunny:

They have been trying to push this "Lana Del Rey is racist" narrative since Hope got released. Very sad  :w8ing:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

The lyrics are just as good as the instrumental I can’t wait two more weeks holy hell

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

They have been trying to push this "Lana Del Rey is racist" narrative since Hope got released. Very sad :w8ing:

Calling everyone a racist is just standard currency now. Ignore it. Don’t let it bother you. She has a strong, consistent record of working with Black artists as equals and her dancers are Hispanic. No one can undo that.

So my post with the link is gone, but I can post does that mean that I will not get banned or get a warning point? Guys I'm scared, I was so stupid

Dw I got a warning point in my first week for talking about matcha lattes in this thread. Being careful with links is all that's needed

locals only