Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I can’t imagine what type of visuals she has in mind to go along with this song ugh I am burning with curiosity I need the mv and I need it now

I think it'll be the part with her on a boat that had MAC playing in the trailer, and the shots of the docks and stuff. FIILY more the happy-go-lucky stuff with the greatest muscle beach baby that ends badly, then an intermission with maybe that guy talking in the background like in the trailer

locals only

i’m sorry but it’s probably tied with hope for my least favorite so far omg

don't you dare to even put the greatest and hope is an atrocious thing on the same sentence ever again unless there's a "it's miles better and stomps on" between them 49kIsDy.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Lana sell your home in LA before going on tour and move to a park avenue townhouse and cut off fake friendships with LA leeches after the tour challenge

I REPEAT

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

this tour is gonna be amazing, these songs r gonna sound AMAZING live

I know right! Can't wait, I hope she decided to do a world tour again :defeated: 

8nl2OpX.png

what part of this could possibly be construed as racist? the kanye west part? pretty sure that has nothing to do with his skin tone

It’s got to be that and it’s got to be his skin tone/race.

Writing about your disappointment in a once very talented artist who now identifies as a Trump supporter isn't racist, people are just thick. 

Uh none of her friends look like they miss rock n roll, they all look like gwen stefani stans

that's almost   an insult to gwen stefani stans

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Okay this is it, this is the one, NFR is really coming to snatch the top spot of UV and HM as best album :defeated:

Yup! I knew it when MAC and VB arrived, but The Greatest has firmly snatched the wigs off from both UV and HM for me.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I really feel like she will never sing this live i dont think she has the range lel but thats just my 2 cents luv

I feel like she will def sing this live. Have you not heard her sing SOC live? She almost nails it everytime. She can def sing The greatest