Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Also that honeymouns’ “we’re gonna get a video for every song” post… what do they mean with the NFR (song) video? And not even Lana thinks MAC/VB are actual videos… she named FIILY/TG the first mv from NFR.

Omg what if she filmed new videos for everything and they’ll slowly come out then at the end we can put them all together

I know I’m being delusional BUT the trailer did say videos by Rich Lee and Chuck Grant and shes never credited the music videos in the trailer before like that soooo yeah I’m a dreamer

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Omg what if she filmed new videos for everything and they’ll slowly come out then at the end we can put them all together

I know I’m being delusional BUT the trailer did say videos by Rich Lee and Chuck Grant and shes never credited the music videos in the trailer before like that soooo yeah I’m a dreamer

Yeah videoS by RICH and CHUCK - TG/FIILY and HIAB. And now the “grease” one if that’s ever happening. Gotta stay realistic after the uv-freak/bar-wm and cherry mess

please don't drag me, but from what I've heard from the leaks I'm not really feeling the album... Seems so dark and not in a good way... just really dull and not pleasant to me. And the lyrics seem lazy compared to her past work? The lyric about her shooting up makes me so uncomfortable

Yeah videoS by RICH and CHUCK - TG/FIILY and HIAB. And now the “grease” one if that’s ever happening. Gotta stay realistic after the uv-freak/bar-wm and cherry mess

What gives me hope is that after the release, we can always count on one last MV (HM even had two, if we consider that she pulled the scrapped UV video and turned it into Freak). I wonder if HIaB is still a thing... Hell, maybe we'll get the Grease-inspired MV for the next era :P 

Do we know who is directing the new MV? Rich or Chuck?

We didn’t get the HIAB video though and Lana doesn’t count MAC and VB so we should expect something else from Chuck. I’m not saying we’re getting lots of music videos but this is the first time it actually looks like there’s a possibility. Usually it’s just us big fans that are aware of possible upcoming videos but she put it in the trailer this time so everyone knows. But yeah even if she does plan lots of videos and even films them, she does still have time to change her mind and scrap them.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

please don't drag me, but from what I've heard from the leaks I'm not really feeling the album... Seems so dark and not in a good way... just really dull and not pleasant to me. And the lyrics seem lazy compared to her past work? The lyric about her shooting up makes me so uncomfortable

lol lana has written at least three song about heroin but like grow a conscience now

Edit:

Songs lana has written referencing (past?) drug use:

Yayo

Florida Kilos

High by the Beach

Heroin

Venice bitch

The greatest  Fuck it i love you (lol oops)

Hollywood

Brooklyn Baby

Carmen

Gods & Monsters

Methamphetamines

Money Power Glory

Heavy Hitter

Edited by War In My Mind

What gives me hope is that after the release, we can always count on one last MV (HM even had two, if we consider that she pulled the scrapped UV video and turned it into Freak). I wonder if HIaB is still a thing... Hell, maybe we'll get the Grease-inspired MV for the next era :P 

Do we know who is directing the new MV? Rich or Chuck?

It’s 100% Rich since there’s an actual audition, budget and any kind of creative theme for that. And they mentioned Love MV in the email too.

And i think HIAB is 99% happening since it was teased in the trailer again.

It’s 100% Rich since there’s an actual audition, budget and any kind of creative theme for that. And they mentioned Love MV in the email too.

And i think HIAB is 99% happening since it was teased in the trailer again.

Rich never works «quickly» (not that I'm complaining, his videos are gorgeous), and I hope the next video ties in with FIILY/TG, like a «Tropico 2.0». So maybe HIaB will be out somewhere after the release of NFR, before the new MV.

lol lana has written at least three song about heroin but like grow a conscience now

okay? and those songs didn’t make me uncomfortable. I just don’t like that lyric why is that a problem lol?

Visual album sounds great and they were recording MV for Doin' Time like 2 months ago. I'm curious if we'll see it one day.
Anyway we didn't get any magazine cover  :defeated: sis, we need some good quality photos

tumblr_oh5ymxVl201rlfl6ro1_540.gif

That was just for the cassette I think, that's the only thing that's been leaked.

If we're counting the poster and signed editions then I think it's twelve. UO cassette (the one that was leaked) was uncensored.

The UO cassette is the same on Lana’s shop (confirmed by UO on twitter)

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy