Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

A week or so ago I made a post with all the mentions of dancing in NFR, and now with all the songs leaking in LQ there have been more mentions of partying/dancing.

"Turn the radio on, dancing to a pop song" - Fuck it, i love you
"We're gonna run to the party and dance to the rhythm, it gets harder" - Doin' Time

"We'll have a party, we'll dance till dawn" - California
"Whatever's on tonight, I just wanna party with you" - The Next Best American Record
"I miss dancing with you the most of all" - The greatest
"I just wanna dance with you" - Happiness is a butterfly

And then the closing track
"Shaking my ass is the only thing that got this black narcissist off my back" - hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it

qfrWuBl.png

Hey everyone,

I read this thread for a very long time and I finally decided to sign in. You guys are so funny and this thread really saved this (dry&long) era for me. Only nine days and we will have one of her best Albums in our fucking hands(in HQ). Let's celebrate that!!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

i hope the title track gets a good mv born to die was the only one that got a good video

BTD was spectacular. LFL was gorgeous but lackluster. I liked UV's though. It felt intimate and encapsulated the spirit of the song, as simple as it was. 

UV=NFR

PD

BTD

HM

LFL

This is the Lord’s truth and I only deal with the facts I’m dealt with :hooker:

Anyway, one more day till Lana drops her best MV since SOC. Ugh it looks so good.

Omg yes @ the ranking! I’m hoping the music video is on the same level as her best too. Still laughing at the fact that she disregarded MAC’s and VB’s videos as the first. Lmao 3 singles and 11 months later, we’re finally getting some good visuals for this album.

A week or so ago I made a post with all the mentions of dancing in NFR, and now with all the songs leaking in LQ there have been more mentions of partying/dancing.

"Turn the radio on, dancing to a pop song" - Fuck it, i love you

"We're gonna run to the party and dance to the rhythm, it gets harder" - Doin' Time

"We'll have a party, we'll dance till dawn" - California

"Whatever's on tonight, I just wanna party with you" - The Next Best American Record

"I miss dancing with you the most of all" - The greatest

"I just wanna dance with you" - Happiness is a butterfly

"Shaking my ass is the only thing that got this black narcissist off my back" - hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it

hah and you guys hoped she would get rid of her dancers, no honey soon she won’t even be pretending to sing during shows and just focus on shaking her ass with her girlsies

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love

By law, if you stan miss Del Rey you deserve nothing but good shit due to the amount of taste you posses.

Imagine, (just imagine for one second otherwise it’ll be too damaging to the brain) not enjoying lona’s music. What a horrifying concept.

Enjoy her singing your body electric or enjoy the electric chair, it’s your call cowboy.

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

so do u think there's hope that we'll get a boxset?

did anyone contact them?

Interscope released an “A Star Is Born Deluxe Edition” (which was a small boxset including the CD and some posters) 2 months after the movie, so yeah maybe

will the new MVs come out at midnight or tomorrow?

I know Lana doesn’t care about views and stuff like that but damn, why would she release a mv at midnight?

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

Interscope released an “A Star Is Born Deluxe Edition” (which was a small boxset including the CD and some posters) 2 months after the movie, so yeah maybe

I know Lana doesn’t care about views and stuff like that but damn, why would she release a mv at midnight?

In this messy era is everything possible...

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

TBD has a trip hop beat not trap like the others you mentioned.

It doesn’t sound like a trip hop beat to me. Look, I hope you guys aren’t taking my criticism the wrong way. I love TBD and it’s a highlight for me on Honeymoon, but I can’t force myself to love the album.

i wonder how many guys could fuck it / greatest get... have you seen the views from this era? :rip:

i wonder how many guys could fuck it / greatest get... have you seen the views from this era? :rip:

mariners and vb didn’t have “official music video” in the title and that helps a lot, besides just looking at the thumbnails on the videos who’d want to watch them

i love you, but you don't understand me.