Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Interscope released an “A Star Is Born Deluxe Edition” (which was a small boxset including the CD and some posters) 2 months after the movie, so yeah maybe

I know Lana doesn’t care about views and stuff like that but damn, why would she release a mv at midnight?

idk? thats why i was asking lol i just figured cause alot of songs are released at midnight in the us, but around my time it would only be 9pm....

s a y y e s t o h e a v e n :twirls:

I love TBD and it’s a highlight for me on Honeymoon

TBD is literally the best song on Honeymoon

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

If we do get videos for all (or most) songs on the album, do you think the witchy footage from the trailer (&UO cover) that Chuck filmed could be from (or outtakes from) the Bartender video?

(Still haven’t listened to it, but have read the lyrics at least seventy-seven times)

Also since MAC/VB don’t count, do you think there’s still a chance of getting the HIAB video?

And if we get Happiness is a Butterfly and possibly Bartender, do you think there’s a Chuck-filmed Hope video too? Maybe her videos will bring the album back down to earth at the end or something idk (Okay I’m being too delusional down here so don’t mind me)

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

She hates us too much for this picture to actually be the Target exclusive poster, Right??? Right????

With our luck in the US it will just be the longer version of the cover.

:lmao:

my favorite of all time

You have TASTE!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

not when terrence loves you exists

Why can't we have both?

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

She hates us too much for this picture to actually be the Target exclusive poster, Right??? Right????

With our luck in the US it will just be the longer version of the cover.

giphy.gif