Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

omg if the album goes today and tomorrow without leaking in HQ it'll be a miracle. im honestly hoping it doesn't because i wanna hear it OFFICIALLY the day it comes out but who knows? i mean didn't lust for life leak exactly a week before release?

giphy.gif

omg if the album goes today and tomorrow without leaking in HQ it'll be a miracle. im honestly hoping it doesn't because i wanna hear it OFFICIALLY the day it comes out but who knows? i mean didn't lust for life leak exactly a week before release?

I remember waking up in the middle of the night, downloading the leak on my phone, fell back to sleep and somehow when I woke up the next morning the leak was super hard to find/almost non existent so I was proud of myself and my sleeping problems

Nope, it leaked like 3 or 4 days before official release. Maybe even 2

Hasn't Lover only leaked bc it's already out in NZ? Presumably most albums are leaked as soon as they become available somewhere. Hopefully we won't have NFR until this time next week.

Isn't out in NZ?

Hasn't Lover only leaked bc it's already out in NZ? Presumably most albums are leaked as soon as they become available somewhere. Hopefully we won't have NFR until this time next week.

Nope. It's not out in NZ yet, its supposed to be out at the same time world wide. Just like Ariana's music etc always is