Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

also yes im a sensitive baby so i take everything as an attack even if you don't mean it that way im a water sun moon AND rising so

Take a deep breath babe, we <3 you

Anyone who's mean because their opinion is different to yours, smells like hotdog water & eggs

We have to luv n repek each other because at the end of the day we all live in the same circus

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

He then says he watched the video again and is in LOVE with it.

That’s cool, I’m sure I’ll love it too, but I appreciate knowing there isn’t a big storyline. I don’t think it’ll top SOC, but I’m sure it’ll serve her best looks in a music video and I’m excited to finally hear the songs in HQ.

The good sis lit rally has a song called Heroin and some of y'all don't think she's saying "I used to shoot up my veins in the arm" when it's clear as day. I really can't, y'all are such cute innocent good Christians lol

She could literally shoot up heroin on live television and people would be like "aww poor lana look at her injecting her insulin, diabetic kween <3 we stan a sugar-free icon!"

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

i’m actually curious on why she got cheek fillers in the first place, not judging her it’s her choice or whatever but she had a really nice slim face shape then i think she started getting them mid 2014 and just got addicted to them

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Also, it isn't her weakest project to date. Heroin, Get Free, Love, and Change say HI

There are/were a lot of vital, deep, three-dimensional songs on LFL among the weaker tracks [i.e., ‘junk’].

artists should really stop releasing their music per time zone and just set a world wide date instead 

i know it sounds like a foreign concepts to some people but most people literally do not care. 

additionally imagine the mess for physical copies where most "not really leaks but let's call them album leaks" stem from because they get shipped out a few days before friday.

i76mrxw.png 

i’m actually curious on why she got cheek fillers in the first place, not judging her it’s her choice or whatever but she had a really nice slim face shape then i think she started getting them mid 2014 and just got addicted to them

I think it was very early 2015, that's when the chipmunk cheeks were first spotted. Then, blessedly, she stopped for a good while. What we've been seeing since mid-2017 (with a few breaks) is, I believe, fillers in the buccal area. A crime, literally a crime. It's a procedure meant for much, much older people to make them look younger in what's actually a rather subtle way when done right.

Film is my PASHUN but I won't get into detail on what I liked & didn't like because I don't think anyone cares that deeply but I will say, the videos are real cute but no they do not surpass her best videos. The settings/views are beautiful, her legs are national treasures, her smile & her skin are competing for the brightest glow trophy. :hooker:

Guys will you fuckin stop with the heroin shit? It's NOT about heroin.

She's injecting herself with the liquid that comes inside glow sticks, how are you not getting it?

Best new music confirmed  :woot: but how do you know that?

Meaghan Garvey has been a contributor for Pitchfork for a while and has written plenty of reviews, including a delicious review of the last Kanye album. While it has been a while since her last contribution to the site, she is very much dropping hints that she is involved in the NFR review. It is important to remember that while reviews are written by one person, the scores are aggregated from across the staff, which is why sometimes the tone of the review seems to clash with the score itself.

Here she replies to someone saying "And now...here we are waiting for a Norman Fucking Rockwell review." with "oh you know i got you!"

Also in the last few minutes, in response to someone asking her to predict the Pitchfork score for NFR, she said "no clue but it's amazing".

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

Film is my pashun ~ but I won't get into detail on what I liked & didn't like because I don't think anyone cares that deeply but I will say, the videos are real cute but no they do not surpass her best videos. The settings/views are beautiful, her legs are national treasures, her smile & her skin are competing for the brightest glow trophy.  :hooker:

I agree with everything! Just wanted to say you might want to edit your post because writing in red might get you in trouble (only admins & mods can do that afaik)