Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Is there a way we can reach out to managers or people at Interscope to make sure they submit to the right categories? She's been submitting everything (including Honeymoon ffs) to the pop categories. There's no way she can compete with Billie, Ariana, Taylor, and Ed this year.

Is there a way we can reach out to managers or people at Interscope to make sure they submit to the right categories? She's been submitting everything (including Honeymoon ffs) to the pop categories. There's no way she can compete with Billie, Ariana, Taylor, and Ed this year.

I mean, we could all mass-email interscope or her managers about it lol

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Just watched the music video and

I’m so disappointed. Like it’s just some pretty clips of her singing. No actual story, not even her interacting with anyone else at all, it was all teased in the album trailer and the ig teasers posted yesterday. Even LFL was more entertaining to watch. It’s definitely her worst music video from Rich.

what do you mean? I dont believe you.

giphy.gif

what do you mean? I dont believe you.

Idk i was on crack ma’am (i mean im still lowkey-highkey dissapointed but it’s at least pretty I guess and I don’t hate it as much after watching a few times)

This interview pretty much confirms that she is NOT retiring, as some people thought lol.

She’s just in a place in her career where she (and clearly her management and team) feels she doesn’t have to be on a schedule. We better get used to it! Lol

Which also means the journey will continue!!!!

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Not really a spoiler but more of a what to expect but I’ll hide it anyway just in case

It’s a cute video guys don’t get discouraged. It’s just not her best so don’t expect to be blown away.

I understand everyone is excited right now so of course they’re going to say it’s better than whatever video they’ve mentioned. It’s a pretty video of sis being cute to make us fall deeper in love with her

I haven't seen it yet, except bits and pieces of "leaked" footage, and everyone says it looks beautiful, but like nothing happens. Tbh I'm just excited that the two songs will finally be available for streaming so I don't have to listen to shitty links

i’m actually curious on why she got cheek fillers in the first place, not judging her it’s her choice or whatever but she had a really nice slim face shape then i think she started getting them mid 2014 and just got addicted to them

Because she was a drug user & drugs age you like a motherfucker (especially your cheeks). She's preventing that with botox & fillers, she's also gained a little weight under the fillers so they look more pronounced. I think she looks gorgeous now, it was more excessive in the LFL era.

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

suddenly so much is happening i can't catch up

are there any chances we'll get FIILY and TG on spotify the same time the mv is released?

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Finally we're getting an ERA

my first thot was "what the fuck, we are NOT getting the Equal Rights Amendment anytime soon" dumbass me

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

Also, Lana hitting her vape in the video clip we saw on Twitter makes me think it symbolizes so much change. Remember how she’d be smoking at a bar with sleazy old men or bikers while she’s in bras and panties like a stripper in older videos? Now she’s dressed at the bar in a t-shirt and shorts and she’s vaping instead of smoking. It just seems interesting to me how it’s almost her perspective of her music or herself maybe that has done a 180 in terms of what she maybe thinks of herself or her music. Now she’s smiling and seems happy again. I can’t wait to see this video

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole