Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I think it was very early 2015, that's when the chipmunk cheeks were first spotted. Then, blessedly, she stopped for a good while. What we've been seeing since mid-2017 (with a few breaks) is, I believe, fillers in the buccal area. A crime, literally a crime. It's a procedure meant for much, much older people to make them look younger in what's actually a rather subtle way when done right.

Full agree, LF.

What a great interview with Billboard!!!!

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Meaghan Garvey has been a contributor for Pitchfork for a while and has written plenty of reviews, including a delicious review of the last Kanye album. While it has been a while since her last contribution to the site, she is very much dropping hints that she is involved in the NFR review. It is important to remember that while reviews are written by one person, the scores are aggregated from across the staff, which is why sometimes the tone of the review seems to clash with the score itself.

Here she replies to someone saying "And now...here we are waiting for a Norman Fucking Rockwell review." with "oh you know i got you!"

Also in the last few minutes, in response to someone asking her to predict the Pitchfork score for NFR, she said "no clue but it's amazing".

Oh I was about to quote my tweet but cool u actually found it! She definitely reviewed it.

giphy.gif

Just finished reading the interview and it was just such a breath of fresh air. I enjoyed it very much, she was so honest and fully her random ass self lmao. I love her

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I agree with everything! Just wanted to say you might want to edit your post because writing in red might get you in trouble (only admins & mods can do that afaik)

Omg kween of saving me thanks so much :hooker:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass