Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

“I wasn’t in the mood to write,” she admits. “He wanted me to meet him in some random diner, and I was like, ‘You already worked with everyone else; I don’t know where there’s room for me.’ ” But when Antonoff played her 10 minutes of weird, atmospheric riffs, Del Rey could immediately picture her new album: “A folk record with a little surf twist.”

Reminder that Jack is a GOD!

where is the full interview

The summers hot and i've been cold without you... watch me: https://www.youtube.com/thisisruskoatqq1.jpg

im straining muscles with this reach but the 'I'll be the man' from The Man - Taylor Swift (Lover) is probably inspired by lana  :hooker:

It just reminds me of her Moby guillotine comment  :rip:

while this era has been a mess from start to finish, i feel like lana has continued to constantly feed us amazing content. i mean we didn't get many interviews or photoshoots or a lot of extra shit, but she's doing actual music videos with a lot of effort put into them as well as music (the most important thing here) that is really fresh and unique (even for her). idk i feel like this era compared to the lust for life era is just so much better y'know? even though almost everything this era leaked, lana refuses to let that stop her from serving up a double music video, a radio interview, and a magazine spread today, as well as another radio interview and the album next week. idk i guess it just makes me happy to see her not cracking under pressure and continuing doing what she loves doing: making music.

We got 2x of what were getting now in the lust for life era tbh. 

mypictr_380x225-7.png

this era is great but it's nothing compared to L4L :creep: don't get me wrong when it comes to the music l4l is her weakest body of work to this day but saying that nfr's era is better is foolery... we had lots of interviews, many music videos, we were actually updated daily and she served so amazing and iconic photoshoots... only those 7 dry months of silence we had to face in the dark should be enough to prove that NFR's era was handled very poorly and is probably the worst but once again she feeds us a double music video and a billboard shoot and suddenly stans think ~it's the best~ and buy 26 copies of NFR :creep: let's not exaggerate girls and gays

u know u can quote post it's a lot easier

giphy.gif

I hope she's nominated for a Grammy. I also don't think Taylor would be competition because they would realistically not be in the same categories, unless her label puts her in for pop vocal. It should be alternative album.

Fingers crossed!

this era is great but it's nothing compared to L4L :creep: don't get me wrong when it comes to the music l4l is her weakest body of work to this day but saying that nfr's era is better is foolery... we had lots of interviews, many music videos, we were actually updated daily and she served so amazing and iconic photoshoots... only those 7 dry months of silence we had to face in the dark should be enough to prove that NFR's era was handled very poorly and is probably the worst but once again she feeds us a double music video and a billboard shoot and suddenly stans think ~it's the best~ and buy 26 copies of NFR :creep: let's not exaggerate girls and gays

LFL era even got well thought out merch, a boxset, two listening parties, and a bigger promotional tour AND an official tour that had a variety of places. I really don't understand what people are talking about lol. Also, it isn't her weakest project to date. Heroin, Get Free, Love, and Change say HI

mypictr_380x225-7.png

The pics are cute but was that supposed to be an interview or just an article with a couple of quotes from sis? It left me wanting more, I was so sad when it was over

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Releasing magnum opus beats all that.  :creep:

The pics are cute but was that supposed to be an interview or just an article with a couple of quotes from sis? It left me wanting more, I was so sad when it was over

Honestly it felt like the article was more about Lana's management than Lana herself :rip: but the pics are cute

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

ugh i can never say SHIT period can we all just agree to disagree like there's nothing to argue about here this is something subjective to everyone's personal experience not everyone AGREES and while i think discourse is fine there are some things that are pointless to argue over.

giphy.gif

Honestly it felt like the article was more about Lana's management than Lana herself :rip: but the pics are cute

Literally felt like a college student writing an essay for class, squeezing quotes out of sis & having to make it sound like she said a lot :rip:

I wish they would've asked her more questions but then again, I am not sure if this was meant to be an interview or just an article with some words from Lanita

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass