Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Never done spoilers before so I hope it works

Could it be that the line "Kanye West is blond and gone" refers to the fact that he supports Trump, who's blond? Asking cuz I haven't seen Kanye with blond hair lately, but maybe he has, I'm not following him

kanye-again.jpg

sorry i couldn't make it smaller ):

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

The music video leaked? Girl... Lmao

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Nobody warns you before the falllll got me crying all over again (& i can't be bothered looking for it for the sake of waiting a few hours for the premiere so I'm excited for later :) )

Eclipse already said it when the Shazamgate happened, but having a song titled Love and then another song titled Love Song is kind of a mess and then possibly doing a music video for both and describing the second using the first as an example...

songs with love in their title really seem to be carrying a curse around as madonna has two completely different tracks named forbidden love and kylie has two songs named love at first sight 

i76mrxw.png 

I hope the witch footage is from an actual video and not just for the UO cover :defeated:

Probably for NFR

sorry bc it's a little off topic but does anybody know what time lana will be on radio 1?

Around 7/8 PM (UK time)

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy