Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Oh so video has leaked? or smth

I can not believe how some of you can not wait for the album or video to come out in their time

Of course I am impetient to hear both

especially as I want those songs as my soundtrack to summer in Italy and Rome

but I will not hear or watch anything before official release

plus I kinda think to skip the video until I get the album and got into those 2 songs

I want all to be new to me

anyway

good morning!

kisses from ROMA = AMOR

I think your standard is pretty low if that's your way of thinking. It's not unreasonable to expect a 9-minute long video to have some sort of storyline/progression.

i have realistic low expectations from lana and i'm the delusional one :rip:

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Urgh with super slick straight hair.... I'm wet she looks SO gorgeous.... Not much happens indeed but honestly she looks way too beautiful and happy and carefree for me to care about it??? And apart maybe from LA Plays Itself I've never seen anything that made me want more to live in California

IDK MAN I'M JUST HAPPY SHE WEARS GOOD SHOES AND NOT HER USUAL JELLY ONES!!!!!

ZKcaooE.png

Youtube glitched, there're views on the video already.. I think, it's interesting to note, if it means anything, how she chose those two tracks to have together for the double video. They aren't side by side on the record tracklist, so I guess, album canon wise, it might not match up, if the tracklist's indicative of some sort of linear narrative. 

But. I'm just gonna go w how she chose those two tracks. NFR, being the main concept, about her man being puffed up, but having great moments. Sad girl shit, and piano ballads. Surf undertones. 

Maybe if this vid was supposed to have a storyline, she probably was holding out hope that this guy'd really stay with her, and she actually lets loose w her emotions, but it doesn't really work out, and the life that she wished so hard for herself, doesn't turn out to be that, even if she's accomplished much, she can't get the same fulfillment, so she's trying to get back to her roots, all the while, still strangely holding onto some kind of hope, that he'll give her an uncomfortable wake-up call that'll be harder for her, but that she'll still appreciate? 

I think I'm better understanding more and more of how Hope's the closer 

UV/Honeymoon

Honestly this double video feels like a more mature continuation of my favourite Lana music video of all time which is the Ultraviolence trailer so I'm not mad at it at all. She kinda ditch friends in profit of self recollection and I'm into that a lot

ZKcaooE.png

What site is it on, I'll find it my damn self

If links aren't allowed

ma'am we aren't allowed to say ANYTHING can you cut the crap already

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Do you guys think the video can be a hit and Lana can get at least 100M views this era? Every other era has at least one video with more than 100M views

as far as I know Honeymoon doesn't have a video with 100m views...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3260-1375807715-35.

Where can I watch it?

hey! people aren't allowed to share links/hint at where it's been leaked, since it's content that is set to be officially released!  :heart: