Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I kinda forget who or how I was introduced to industrial vibes, actually wait, it was this anime, but does anyone else love those vibes? It's so strangely beautiful, the contrast of these manmade structures against nature? and how much is going on thru those machines, against the serenity of the skies and usually plain fields around it? I think that it's so beautiful. Makes me so happy that she chose to make some vids in long beach too, one of my favorite places to just be around 

UV/Honeymoon

OT but i’m listening to AKA for the first time and holy shit. :icant: why have i been sleeping on this

Bruh, the raw minefield that is AKA, the basis of all that she became, it is a gem. T minus 15 hours if I'm right to new music

omg I got a WP the other day for the post I made with like 30 spoiler tags that said “what colour do U think the vinyl is going to be” at the end........ LB doesn’t appreciate my iconique posts

i appreciated it greatly <3

Who the hell is Charlie

some formally hot homeless dude i dunno

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

I think I’m gonna sit this leak out and just wait the 14hrs or whatever. I feel to lazy to search for anything tonight. Can’t wait to watch the videos tmmrw I guess.

..............this video made me feel............idk... it's really been 7 years since i first listened to lana :|

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey