Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

how are u watching it omggg

Bro, you're srsly gonna get banned if you keep asking ... like ... calm doen. Nobody is allowed to tell you. You'll have to find it yourself.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

The video leaked? Seriously, what the hell is this mess? I’m starting to believe they are doing this on purpose, otherwise her team is 100% composed by a bunch of monkeys.

I won’t watch the leak tho, I can wait until afternoon.

some of y'all are never pleased and it shows. it's okay to have a different opinion but some people on here think lana owes them something and she really doesn't. like, the video was obviously just something fun she wanted to create.

giphy.gif

some of y'all are never pleased and it shows. it's okay to have a different opinion but some people on here think lana owes them something and she really doesn't. like, the video was obviously just something fun she wanted to create.

Lol. I think you’re referencing to my post since I’m like the only one that criticized the video (at least in the last few pages). I’m allowed to have an opinion. Like I love her other videos from Rich that tell any kind of actual story. This one’s just pretty and that’s it. But I’m still excited for this era and think it’s probably her best album. 

You can literally say “it was fun and something she wanted to create” about literally anything lmao there’s nothing wrong with not liking something from her. Especially when I’m like one of the biggest Lana defenders here and I’m kind of disappointed in myself I can’t be happy about the video with y’all but that’s just how I feel and I hate being that one person that complains about her craft but… yeah. One of her prettiest and worst videos at the same time. I said what I said.

Lol. I think you’re referencing to my post since I’m like the only one that criticized the video (at least in the last few pages). I’m allowed to have an opinion. Like I love her other videos from Rich that tell any kind of actual story. This one’s just pretty and that’s it. But I’m still excited for this era and think it’s probably her best album.

You can literally say “it was fun and something she wanted to create” about literally anything lmao there’s nothing wrong with not liking something from her. Especially when I’m like one of the biggest Lana defenders here and I’m kind of disappointed in myself I can’t be happy about the video with y’all but that’s just how I feel and I hate being that one person that complains about her craft but… yeah. One of her prettiest and worst videos at the same time. I said what I said.

If you want stories go read a book or sumn ?

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

read:"it's okay to have a different opinion" and also more than just you criticized it. criticism is fine luv some ppl just think lana never does enough.

giphy.gif

read:"it's okay to have a different opinion" and also more than just you criticized it. criticism is fine luv some ppl just think lana never does enough.

I’m actually more disappointed in Rich than Lana I gues since I loved all the LFL videos. Like there wasn’t even a point it making it a double mv. This whole “double” concept seemed fresh and interesting and I actually thought there would be any reason to make that this way but yeah I think they just wanted to make two videos in one shot. Maybe I’d like it more if it was just a FIILY video.

can she do another double MV for NFR & Bartender... the power that would have.....

Oh ok so we're just gonna keep discussing it but god forbid you point someone in the right direction so they can also watch and contribute an opinion

Sis you get warned/banned for sharing links to leaks or pointing someone in the direction of them. Don’t get sassy with anyone when youre askin ppl to take a bullet for you bc you don’t know how to find it yourself! Your mind!

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Oh ok so we're just gonna keep discussing it but god forbid you point someone in the right direction so they can also watch and contribute an opinion

who's gonna tell ha...

read the rules of this thread 

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Just watched the music video and

I’m so disappointed. Like it’s just some pretty clips of her singing. No actual story, not even her interacting with anyone else at all, it was all teased in the album trailer and the ig teasers posted yesterday. Even LFL was more entertaining to watch. It’s definitely her worst music video from Rich.

I haven't watched the whole thing but literally what I was expecting from the teasers tbh. I was confused by all the people pleased by the video since I thought it would be just like you described it. Anyway, I guess it's better than nothing

If you want stories go read a book or sumn ?

I think your standard is pretty low if that's your way of thinking. It's not unreasonable to expect a 9-minute long video to have some sort of storyline/progression.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Do you guys think the video can be a hit and Lana can get at least 100M views this era? Every other era has at least one video with more than 100M views

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Do you guys think the video can be a hit and Lana can get at least 100M views this era? Every other era has at least one video with more than 100M views

It's 9 minutes, I doubt it will hit 100M views anytime soon