Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

when the fuck did we reach over 3400 pages?? If we don't get to 4000 by the time the album drops it's been all for nothing lol

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I decided not to watch video before album

and before I get to know the songs

I want album to be surprise as I did not hear any snippets nor I knoe anything about the songs except 3 that were out...

Is Lana buying bots to remove dislikes from the video? When I checked a few hours ago it had 84 dislikes and now it has 54 lol

Lana's coming through

Edit: now 48, I love her

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

The Swifties really made the ATRL thread closed. Lana could never! A true queen!

I like reading ATRL but I hate that sometimes I can't enter the site. It's so frustrating. There's also a problem with signing up...

@@FallingCherry 22 now... I'M-  :hdu:

giphy.gif

I see all of you saying her best since SoC or MTWBT but... Am I the only one who thinks Love is a GREAT music video?

Yes. It her worst

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I see all of you saying her best since SoC or MTWBT but... Am I the only one who thinks Love is a GREAT music video?

Love has an amazing video but I like this one way better tbh, cause Lana's like the main focus.

qfrWuBl.png

I decided not to watch video before album

and before I get to know the songs

I want album to be surprise as I did not hear any snippets nor I knoe anything about the songs except 3 that were out...

This is what I'm gonna do too, stay strong sister, only 8 days

just pre ordered the signed collectors edition even tho i KNOW all im gonna be getting is a signed neon card lmao. who's a clown? i'm a clown  :toofloppy:

it wasn't bad but it felt pretty basic