Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Just watched the music video and

I’m so disappointed. Like it’s just some pretty clips of her singing. No actual story, not even her interacting with anyone else at all, it was all teased in the album trailer and the ig teasers posted yesterday. Even LFL was more entertaining to watch. It’s definitely her worst music video from Rich.

Thanks for your honest take. This was my worst fear, but at least I know what to expect now. lol

The Greatest it's an amazing song but I think I like FIILY better  :defeated:

The song structure is so interesting none of the verses sound the same? And that synth outro its just amazing  :defeated:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

“Every time my managers write me, ‘Album art?,’ I’m just like, send!” she cackles, pantomiming taking a selfie. “And they just send the middle-finger emoji back to me.”

This is sending me. :lmao:

Mfhp.gif

elizabeth grant is really THAT bitch

such an iconic genius, who else could explore so many genres and record like 400 songs

i love her so much, she is so beautiful in like 1000 different ways

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

elizabeth grant is really THAT bitch

such an iconic genius, who else could explore so many genres and record like 400 songs

i love her so much, she is so beautiful in like 1000 different ways

Facts! Lana is such a refined artist  :kiss:

mypictr_380x225-7.png

She looks soo gorgoeus!...

The hair..the dress and everything.....❤

Hopefully she gets nominated for Alternative category. NFR deserves a Grammy. Also Venice Bitch and The Greatest- best rock song

Let's hope her label submits her in these categories instead of just pop album and aoty  :toofunny:

Wow that billboard interview was beautiful

I laughed so hard at this tho-

“Every time my managers write me, ‘Album art?,’ I’m just like, send!” she cackles, pantomiming taking a selfie. “And they just send the middle-finger emoji back to me.”

She really loves to troll huh

god i hate when journalists are trying to show LFL as some sort of committed masterpiece...... "new-age folk", "feminist anthems", "songs about the state of the world" um i'm sorry where are they? as if referencing 60s bands suddenly made the title track non-mainstream lmao i can't

doesnt apple music usually come with lyrics?

i still have no idea what she says in the last minutes of FILY but i dont have AM

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

Let's hope her label submits her in these categories instead of just pop album and aoty :toofunny:

They will probably submit her in the pop categories... they always did. They always try to push her as pop, I get that she fits in the pop “theme” but she is not as pop as others so that’s why she lose against the other pop nominations... I don’t get why they never submitted her in other categories where she could win.

The good sis lit rally has a song called Heroin and some of y'all don't think she's saying "I used to shoot up my veins in the arm" when it's clear as day. I really can't, y'all are such cute innocent good Christians lol

The good sis lit rally has a song called Heroin and some of y'all don't think she's saying "I used to shoot up my veins in the arm" when it's clear as day. I really can't, y'all are such cute innocent good Christians lol

She sings neon though, not in the arm. We all know what she's singing about but she's never that literal :rip: