Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Lover's(song) production reminds me alot of HTD production based on the snippets we've heard so far and the livestream. Anyone else feels the same or am I deaf.?

Xoxoxo cant wait for the magical NFR intro which everyone seems to be talking about. I havent listened to the LQ leak..

Is it amazing like the Honeymoon song intro? Like atmospheric and eerie..or is it cinematic like BTD or UV ?

Which song is WTF

Whip the F*gg*ts, a bonus track featuring her church friends

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Bitch high as fuck sings about this guy taking his pills in Cinnamon Girl and keeping her at arms length when this bitch in FIILY shoots heroin hard time shit even brighter and make him gone in a neon abyss. Bitch decide already I wanna set my mood, you want him or not?

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

Which song is WTF

It's the title of her next album

Wonder The Fucking Woman    (shortened to WTF)

coming out August 2024 with 15 snippets and 8 single releases before then.

I hope y'all aren't serious about it being "jesus" or "jazz" in my veins in FIILY   :facepalm:  she sings "chances in my veins" clear as day lol

That doesnt mean shit

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

I hope y'all aren't serious about it being "jesus" or "jazz" in my veins in FIILY   :facepalm:  she sings "chances in my veins" clear as day lol

Apple music lyrics say drugs :)

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

Apple music lyrics are always way off. I don't hear "chances" at all tho, it's def not clear as day. I hear Jazz, but who knows.

I can't wait for honeymouns to hit us with a FIILY acapella 5 years from now like they did for UV, we'll see  :creep:

mypictr_380x225-7.png