Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Well I think the "shoot up my veins in neon", "drink lime green" etc, all ties into the theory that MoreBannedThanYou and I have that "neon" is like ... the lure of fame, money, etc.

So in other words, she used to shoot it up, drink it, buy into it.

That's why the neon aurora is in the Californian sky in the MV.

"Dream a little dream of me" etc ... it's about people having this perception of her that she's rich and famous and everything is wonderful, etc.

ETA: Oh yeah and the "I wish that you would hold me or just say that you were mine" is her lamenting that fame can't love her back.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Well I think the "shoot up my veins in neon", "drink lime green" etc, all ties into the theory that MoreBannedThanYou and I have that "neon" is like ... the lure of fame, money, etc.

So in other words, she used to shoot it up, drink it, buy into it.

That's why the neon aurora is in the Californian sky in the MV.

send him all our love and thanks for his contributions, i miss his charming wit :(

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

Is anyone doing anything special when they listen? Normally I would get high and listen from start to finish, but I’m currently sober.

Same but I've been out of my mind, like too excited - I've lost sleep because I can't stop listening to, daydreaming about, and giphing the video. Halp   :deadbanana:

The closer we get to the album the bigger my urge to download the potato leak gets, I don't think I will last six more days  :defeated:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

The closer we get to the album the bigger my urge to download the potato leak gets, I don't think I will last six more days :defeated:

Don't ruin your experience with phone recordings, you're better than that

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Jazz is in my veins, running out of time

The more i listen and rewind, and slow it down, the more I’m convinced it’s jazz

But then again it’s Just too vague to hear and the running out of time doesn’t make sense

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

Is anyone doing anything special when they listen? Normally I would get high and listen from start to finish, but I’m currently sober.

i'll just stay up until midnight and as soon as the album is available on spotify i'll click and listen from start to finish, alone, in my room, without any distractions. i want the first listening to be perfect and pure, i want to drown in the music 

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

Is she even trying to act?

Yeah, to be fair, I think the whole point is that she is being herself.

Except the Muscle Beach Baby bit which is supposed to be over-the-top, and it is.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

hi guys!

I absolutely love the 2 new songs too, especially FIILY with its amazing outro... I wonder too what the correct lyrics are, hope we find out soon (I think I hear jazz is in my veins though  :hooker: )